costumes?

RAGDOLL MX

anyone dressing up tonight? my wife and i are...she is going as ...ummmm....kinda a slutty "Dorthy" Wizard of Oz, and iam going as Raoul Duke from fear and loathing. ill post pics as soon as were ready to leave.

nice! :dance:

I'm not dressing up and neither is Anna, but we did up some pretty cool pumpkins. :laughing:

:beerpint:

post-3-1193880750_thumb.jpg

post-3-1193880786_thumb.jpg

post-3-1193880827_thumb.jpg

post-3-1193880857_thumb.jpg

post-3-1193880875_thumb.jpg

post-3-1193880894_thumb.jpg

My sad attempt at a sandrail and dunes :laughing:

post-3-1193880916_thumb.jpg

:laughing:

post-3-1193880971_thumb.jpg

Next- we're off to our neighbors/friends' garage to hang out, drink some beers, and hand out candy to the kids and jello shots to the parents. :lol::laughing:

I dressed up as Hugh Hefner, and my girlfriend, her sister, and our friend were my 3 Play boy bunnies, my girlfriend was one of the play boy bunnies, i forget which one, her sister was a referee, and our friend waas a maid

it was sick :D

pics??

Here are some pics of our dog Monkey on Halloween. I laughed so hard when I saw this costume because it's so fitting for him - always in trouble, often for peeing!!! I got my husband that cone to wear in Dunont but our friend wore it instead! I think it looks best on Monkey!!!

post-1635-1193950117_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1193950248_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1193950273_thumb.jpg

Pete / Anna Great decoration :thumb: .

Thanks, Ed. We just came up with that idea at the last minute. Although we didn't have too many empty beer cans to lay around the drunken pumkin guy. So I had to slam a few beers and just threw them on the ground. :barf::MBdance::idea::bump:

ok i got 1 pic uploaded from 1 of the girls, but here it is,

yes i know, i dont look like Hugh Hefner, but w/e :]

the 3 girls are, the one on the right of me in the pink and white, the maid, and the last one on the right in the referee costume

untitled-7.jpg

Edited by itszackyadigg