Thieves

Richard Cheese

Some would say i had it coming to me.

I cannot remember if i locked my doors or not on my truck last night.

anyway, i walk out this morning to go to work, and my center console was flipped up, my ashtray was flipped down, and things just didnt look right.

i enter my truck to investigate, and notice that my tire deflators, 80 bucks, were gone out of my center console, along with my black fly sunglasses (about 100 bucks), and the ashtry insert with about 10 bucks in change gone.... OOOOH I WAS BURNT.

BUT then start to think about my wallet :laughoff: Dammit.....after searching feverishly for a few minutes, i find it on my dresser...THANK GOD, CAUSE i have been known to leave it in the truck overnight.

I go back out to my truck and start taking inventory, and I start laughing......they must have been rookies because on the back seat, in the middle, in plain view, is a CD case with over 100 cd's...also still in my truck.....

diesel programmer underneath the back seat

tools underneath the back seat

tow strap and tie downs underneath the back seat

stereo equipment (amp, woofers , mids tweets)

sons DVD's

miscellaneous items (umbrella, gloves cetane booster, etc)

I am now considering myself lucky, and will faithfully check my truck every night before I go to bed.

Rofl @ the fact that they werent smart enough to look around for the good stuff. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. A friend of mine had the window busted out in his truck to steal the cd player (that didnt work) and they left his cd's on the floor board. Not only that, he forgot to lock the door that night.

Thieves have broken into my son-in-laws truck twice now, in the driveway last time they just punched the lock in. Their insurance company has now cancelled their insurance- high risk? They're screwed.

Lakemead/Hollywood area

Thieves have broken into my son-in-laws truck twice now, in the driveway last time they just punched the lock in. Their insurance company has now cancelled their insurance- high risk? They're screwed.

Lakemead/Hollywood area

:laughoff: That's where I live.

Some would say i had it coming to me.

I cannot remember if i locked my doors or not on my truck last night.

anyway, i walk out this morning to go to work, and my center console was flipped up, my ashtray was flipped down, and things just didnt look right.

i enter my truck to investigate, and notice that my tire deflators, 80 bucks, were gone out of my center console, along with my black fly sunglasses (about 100 bucks), and the ashtry insert with about 10 bucks in change gone.... OOOOH I WAS BURNT.

BUT then start to think about my wallet :laughoff: Dammit.....after searching feverishly for a few minutes, i find it on my dresser...THANK GOD, CAUSE i have been known to leave it in the truck overnight.

I go back out to my truck and start taking inventory, and I start laughing......they must have been rookies because on the back seat, in the middle, in plain view, is a CD case with over 100 cd's...also still in my truck.....

diesel programmer underneath the back seat

tools underneath the back seat

tow strap and tie downs underneath the back seat

stereo equipment (amp, woofers , mids tweets)

sons DVD's

miscellaneous items (umbrella, gloves cetane booster, etc)

I am now considering myself lucky, and will faithfully check my truck every night before I go to bed.

Maybe it was the same group of teenagers that TP'd your neighbors before. :flipoff:

Im on my way out to find me a little peace keeper for the house... The neigbors house had an attempted B&E this morning... turns out the person i thought was the neigbor ( neigbors are black ) that was sitting on the power box in front of the house was the lookout for the guys trying to break into the neigbors house... if i would have known that i would have called the cops alot sooner than the other neigbors... I just assumed it was the neigbor kid waiting for a ride or something... Apparently these punks were going around scouting the neigborhood... peeking in windows and scouting things out along with an attempted breaking and entering... I will be ready if they show up here...

not quite a mossberg but close enough :P

I have a choice of a 12 Gauge remington over adn under... not much crap factor there... or a 20 gauge pump.. cant remember who makes it.. im gonna get one or the other from my brother over t-day... he goes why not take teh 12 gauge... personally i dont want a confrontation so usually when they hear one rack in the tube they get out fast :P which is the reason im leaning towards the 20 gauge..

not quite a mossberg but close enough :P

I have a choice of a 12 Gauge remington over adn under... not much crap factor there... or a 20 gauge pump.. cant remember who makes it.. im gonna get one or the other from my brother over t-day... he goes why not take teh 12 gauge... personally i dont want a confrontation so usually when they hear one rack in the tube they get out fast :P which is the reason im leaning towards the 20 gauge..

Forget the over & under! Go pump, that sound makes criminals drop little brown eggs in their pants