Thanksgiving reminder

dunefreak

T-Day is always very crowded out there. Just a reminder to everyone to never let the important things slip your mind when it comes to duning safety. Be extra careful out there and watch out for others.

Take another look over the Rules, Saftey Tips, and Dune Ettiquette flyer to refresh your memory of the things that matter the most when it comes to duning.

click the image for the pdf file...

dune_flyer.jpg

If everyone has these items fresh in their head, maybe some accidents can be avoided this weekend and we can all read about your great weekend you had after you get back instead of the sad stories that we sometimes hear about.

Everyone be safe out there this weekend and have a great Thanksgiving. :laughoff::bs:

True Dat, True Dat!!!!! I talked to someone last night that said it's very busy and chopped up already!!!!

sunday we went. the rollers on the bottom of comp where huge and the sand was beat up pretty good already. Hopefully the wind will blow some of it around and smooth out, if not site host has a grader maybe he will use on it..

be safe everyone and have a nice vacation

Capt

theres always woops at the bottom of comp hill...the wind dont do much to those

o and if any of u park next to a dune expecting to own it with caution tape...its not ur place...i take down any of that garbage and keep it for myself...dont block off the dunes and if u see any of it feel free to ride through it...i always come up to that and at night when im ridin through the dunes theres caution tape on both sides and i dont know where to get down.

Edited by motoxman30

theres always woops at the bottom of comp hill...the wind dont do much to those

o and if any of u park next to a dune expecting to own it with caution tape...its not ur place...i take down any of that garbage and keep it for myself...dont block off the dunes and if u see any of it feel free to ride through it...i always come up to that and at night when im ridin through the dunes theres caution tape on both sides and i dont know where to get down.

:whoop::beercheers:

Great topic, especially what happend at Glamis this last weekend. I think people need to be educated on dune etiquette. I have had people ride through my camp, it can be very dangerous if you have kids playing within your camp circle. :beercheers: