Cheap H.I.D lights

CaptNkllm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One sitting on the shelf at Checker in Pahrump, $119 and a bunch of shops on gd.com say they have lots of them at $119.

www.utvcrap.com and www.xtrememf.com both sell them however, they both want $125 a piece. Guess it just depends on how bad you want em. That is still a pretty reasonable price for what they are.

• 10 months later...

They have 4" out now :poop: .... Might get a pair for the Pillar mounts and the front of the car

Capt

I wish they had those when I was looking for some smaller HID's for my car. I paid $200 a piece for those SC4's. :flipoff:

How much are these 4" ones from Checker now? I might still get some.

I wish they had those when I was looking for some smaller HID's for my car. I paid $200 a piece for those SC4's. :flipoff:

How much are these 4" ones from Checker now? I might still get some.

usually from 99- 109 and good luck they are outta stock everywhere NV, AZ, and CA. we have been trying to get our hands on some for a couple weeks.

Edited by mush

I don't know anything about AMP's and such but, I think your car is pretty.

:D

All I know about AMPS is Polaris SxS electrical systems don't put out enough of them.

I mounted a separate mega alternator on the Rzr.

All is well now.

The round HID's are at Kragan/Checker ect ect this week for $99 ea, and some have red or blue rings too.

tn_99000csk.jpg

7" $99

4" $95

• 4 months later...

also i took off the outer ring to paint them blue to match the rail so thats why it looks plain

Capt

i was wondering how you took off the outter ring i talked to the guy whos doing my cage for my terex and he was saying he didnt think it was possible

i was wondering how you took off the outter ring i talked to the guy whos doing my cage for my terex and he was saying he didnt think it was possible

4 screws... haaa if he cant figure them out...he shouldnt be building cages :B

J/K .. just unscrew the screws and pry it off... not hard at all

Capt

G.D. procrastinator I am!!!!! Now the lights 4" and 7" are on sale at Checker and the coupon promation for the survey is over. Sh*t!!!!! finally decided that I wanted 2 of the smaller ones and now it's too late!!!! :laughing::blink::laughing::laughing: