Wal-mart carts

ash

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypocrite Walmart Nazi Conformist. I knew you'd let it slip that you were a closet Walmart shopper. :dunno:

:beat::lol::lol:

Read more carefully, Rebecca. The key word in there is "once". :laughoff::laughoff: I was pissed off every minute I was there. How do you think I know the place sucks so bad? That is why I won't go back. :beer_bang:

no!!! the bowling alley is PRO WAL MART???

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Actually it was the one that was donated as a prize for the FoDD cleanup. :jester: So the cleanup is now pro-walmart. :ninja::lol:

They are putting a Walmart grocery store right if front of Kmart. Kmart just bought Sears.

What is the world coming to. Though, it could be worse. There could be a hostile take over and Walmart would rule the retail world. :dunno:

There would no more Hollister it would be Walister.

Abacrombie and Walton

this could get very ugly.

I am not a fan of Walmart, but as long as I see the union protesting them :beerpint::dunno::laughoff::thumb: , I will shop there. :jester2: :isbb::unsure:

post-475-1196879545_thumb.gif

...and as long as my wife's job and benefits are threatened and never increased since Wal Mart opened the Corner Markets (3 years now) I'll never shop there. :beer_bang:

I am not a fan of Walmart, but as long as I see the union protesting them :laughoff: :dance: :jester2: :cry: , I will shop there. :unsure::dunno::thumb:

Well that's cool for you. :beer_bang:

But when wal-mart runs out all of the small business in your area and they jack up the prices on goods because they know you cant get them anywhere else, I don't want to hear you b*tch and complain about it.

Oh yeah, and someday when you have to take it up the :isbb: from your non-union company, I don't want to hear you complain about that one either.

I dont care if your a non-union worker, but don't bash them if you don't understand them. Which you obviously don't, otherwise you would have a different opion.

Just my :beerpint:

I don't even want to start on the parking spots that are barely big enough to park a moped in...but hey, I bet you a dollar you will find a broken cart in that exact space you are trying to occupy :thumb:

I don't even want to start on the parking spots that are barely big enough to park a moped in...but hey, I bet you a dollar you will find a broken cart in that exact space you are trying to occupy :banghead:

:banghead: the cart run it over :thumb:

Edited by warrior07

You know when walmart came into my town in maybe 98, 99 (yes I grew up in a town that small) I't really destroyed a lot of small, family owned, LOCAL bussiness's. And I refused to shop there then and still refuse to shop there now

You guys p*ss and moan about how unfair Walmart is the their employees, but have you given any thought to what teachers make. What they deal with, and yes our benefits are getting cut again . Teachers can't even afford to buy a house.

But you send you kids to public school. And not because it is the law, but cause you can't afford private school. I know I couldn't. They are trying to get CCSD to go Teamsters. Oh Boy! an even bigger union to rip us off.

:beercheers: I'm done, thank you

Edited by desertskyz

You guys p*ss and moan about how unfair Walmart is the their employees, but have you given any thought to what teachers make. What they deal with, and yes our benefits are getting cut again . Teachers can't even afford to buy a house.

But you send you kids to public school. And not because it is the law, but cause you can't afford private school. I know I couldn't. They are trying to get CCSD to go Teamsters. Oh Boy! an even bigger union to rip us off.

:mc_smiley: I'm done, thank you

:beercheers::woo_hoo:

:laughoff: I'm done, thank you

:rant_on: You don't even want to get me started on CCSD and how some of the staff there should be working at the DMV. Don't let them make you less than you are....don't let them kill your spirit. I've spoken with way too many CCSD employees with a sh*tty attitude....and they are putting that off on our children. Your job is a noble one...the reward is the teaching in itself. If you can't afford the lifestyle you want while teaching then find another job. I believe that was your advise to the Wal-Mart workers.....

They don't like the pay they can get a job somewhere else.

.....and yes my son was in private school (some of us can afford it), but I thought going back to public school would be good for him. You know they get real clicky in private shool. WRONG.....CCSD turned their back on us. "No child left behind my a$$". :laughoff:

:laughoff:

:rant_on: You don't even want to get me started on CCSD and how some of the staff there should be working at the DMV. Don't let them make you less than you are....don't let them kill your spirit. I've spoken with way too many CCSD employees with a sh*tty attitude....and they are putting that off on our children. Your job is a noble one...the reward is the teaching in itself. If you can't afford the lifestyle you want while teaching then find another job. I believe that was your advise to the Wal-Mart workers.....

.....and yes my son was in private school (some of us can afford it), but I thought going back to public school would be good for him. You know they get real clicky in private shool. WRONG.....CCSD turned their back on us. "No child left behind my a$$". :laughoff:

:laughoff:

I'am glad you feel better :D One last thing, If for only 1 week you could live in the shoes of a teacher, admin, or support staff employee, you might feel different. I love what I do, and I'm good at it. They kids and parents are always giving praise at how helpfull myself and the rest of the staff have been. Maybe your kid should have came to my school. Don't be hatin" :laughoff: :xmas6:

Now back to the topic. At least Walmart cart getters get to use a machine. Thats pretty good.

Edited by desertskyz

:ninja: I'm done, thank you

And how many hours/months a year do teachers work? Besides, ccsd is one of the worst districts in the country. :ban-split:

And how many hours/months a year do teachers work? Besides, ccsd is one of the worst districts in the country. :ninja:

ya know, with grading papers, planning lessons, meeting with parents, other teachers, administrators, handling discipline, constantly researching for better methods/materials to use, getting supplies, etc etc etc my day easily encompasses 10 hrs +

what about when we go away for week-long camp KEEP (kern environment educational program)...im on the clock the entire week...a 120 hr week :ban-split:

im not saying we have the hardest jobs in the world, but def not the easiest. you get a piss ant parent bishin about things that THEY should be handling at home, and you have to bite your tongue. you can't say what really needs to be said. it's freekin POLE-litical!!!

im not gonna fake the funk......the # of days a year (for us, a contractual year is 185) in the classroom was a playing factor in my decision to make a career out of education. but there is so much done outside the classroom that is part of my job too/

and about the worst district in the country......what is the quality of the students that go to that district?

Edited by richard cheese