Wal-mart carts

ash

Okay, Wal-mart is a multi billion dollar company. You would think they could get some carts that don't make the sound of a 9mm hand gun every time the wheel turns. For fks sake, there isn't one single cart in there that you don't have to physically manhandle just to keep it going straight. Hell, I saw a stray sitting in the ailse, so I figure I would swap my POS out for that one, yeah I did and it was worse than the one I had.

And not to mention, I HATE, I mean loath...dispise Wal-mart. It's like walking into one big a$$ trailer park :afro: and God forbid you find anyone that knows where a paper shredder is. I even make up excuses to my wife just so I don't have to go. If someone else would sell me ammo for what they do, I wouldn't step foot in their door.

Okay, I'm done..phewww I hate that place :laughing:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash, you and I have had this conversation before. You remember. :laughing:

I cannot STAND that place. I refuse to go there unless abosolutely necessary. You can save quite a few bucks on grocery items, but I don't care. Is my sanity worth a few bucks? NOPE! I shop at Albertsons for groceries and wherever else for the other items if need be.

Out of the last few times I was there I saw 3 fights. People were flocking to the area of the fight to check it out as if it was high school. :rockwoot: Low class pieces of chit......no thanks. :undecided:

:banghead: Walmart! :headbang1:

Target guy here to! I will pay whatever extra I have to pay there just to not have to step foot in that Sh$t Hole they call Wal-Mart! :headbang1: That place is like the Outdoor Swap Meet........... Actually I would rather shop at the Swap than Wal-Mart :laughing:

Walmart is LAME and they treat their employees like crap! My mom works at one in Arizona, mainly to get some benefits and her benefits are terrible. And, she fell because management didn't fix a leak in the deli and tore her rotator cup (?). :chug:

We only go to Walmart if we're really desperate (like how we needed racheted tie downs for the Rhino). So, we ended up at Walmart b/c the ones at Lowes weren't quite right and Home Depot was closed!

We go to Costco (of course) for all bulk items and Albertson's and Trader Joe's for everything else! I like to go to Trader Joe's at night b/c sometimes they have wine tastings!!! :xmas4:

I feel the same way , cant stand that damn place, only go when necisary ( sp)...and there is always like a million carts scatterd throughout the parking lot...wtf is up with that.

OMG - we totally noticed that last night! Tons of carts everywhere!!! :chug:

I LOVE WALMART

Really! I park in the garden section. I always get a good cart, wander in, grab what I need. Check out in minutes. Their prices ard cheap cause the ripoff their employees. How does that effect me. It's not my problem. They don't like the pay they can get a job somewhere else.

So to all you all you Walmart Haters :chug: It is almost like Disneyland with lots of characters and things to do like:

Fifteen Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/shopping partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when

they aren't looking

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3'

in housewares......and see what happens

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll

invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why

can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your

nose

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he

knows where the antidepressants are

11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme

from Mission Impossible"

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different

size funnels

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK

ME!" PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal

position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell

loudly "There is no toilet paper in here!!!!"

Edited by desertskyz

I LOVE WALMART

Really! I park in the garden section. I always get a good cart, wander in, grab what I need. Check out in minutes. Their prices ard cheap cause the ripoff their employees. How does that effect me. It's not my problem. They don't like the pay they can get a job somewhere else.

So to all you all you Walmart Haters :chug: It is almost like Disneyland with lots of characters and things to do like:

Fifteen Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/shopping partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when

they aren't looking

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3'

in housewares......and see what happens

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll

invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why

can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your

nose

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he

knows where the antidepressants are

11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme

from Mission Impossible"

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different

size funnels

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK

ME!" PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal

position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell

loudly "There is no toilet paper in here!!!!"

oh my gosh, those were freakin hilarious sky!! thanks, needed a good laugh :chug:

I LOVE WALMART

ACTUALLY skyz, read the link i posted

wal-mart does such a pizz poor job with their part time employees, and pays them so little, that they access social services at a higher rate than employees of other similiar companies, like target, kmart, costco, etc.

so, in a financial, round about way, wal mart employees are screwing you cause you pay taxes

ACTUALLY skyz, read the link i posted

wal-mart does such a pizz poor job with their part time employees, and pays them so little, that they access social services at a higher rate than employees of other similiar companies, like target, kmart, costco, etc.

so, in a financial, round about way, wal mart employees are screwing you cause you pay taxes

Thanks for clarifying that cheese....I deleted my response many times. :chug:

I don't shop there for any reason. I don't care how much money I could save. I try and support small local businesses.....you know the ones that are put outta business by Walmarts...... :chug:

I guess it's easier for some to just say "Not my problem".......ugggggg

Thanks for clarifying that cheese....I deleted my response many times. :laughoff:

I don't shop there for any reason. I don't care how much money I could save. I try and support small local businesses.....you know the ones that are put outta business by Walmarts...... :chug:

exactly...not their problem, until the only fuggin store they have to shop at is WALLY WORLD :banghead::laughoff: that :chug:

I LOVE WALMART

So to all you all you Walmart Haters :wedgie: It is almost like Disneyland with lots of characters and things to do like:

Why does this not suprise me? :banghead::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::blah::blah:

Thanks for clarifying that cheese....I deleted my response many times. :laughoff:

I don't shop there for any reason. I don't care how much money I could save. I try and support small local businesses.....you know the ones that are put outta business by Walmarts...... :banghead:

with the globalization direction that many markets have been taking lately, wal-marts theory of maximum profits, while not paying attention to the social affects, has become a popular theory of not just US companies, but companies from other countries as well

Its bad when you go inside look for a cart and there are none so you have to go shag your own out of the parking lot... The managment got a earfull from me that day... This happened more than once.. that last time was the final draw for me. If we need groceries then i go to the walmart neigborhood stores the grocery store.. for other misc crap i get it elsewhere..

Their grocery stores are pretty nice and dont have wobbely carts :P

Its bad when you go inside look for a cart and there are none so you have to go shag your own out of the parking lot... The managment got a earfull from me that day... This happened more than once.. that last time was the final draw for me. If we need groceries then i go to the walmart neigborhood stores the grocery store.. for other misc crap i get it elsewhere..

Their grocery stores are pretty nice and dont have wobbely carts :P

true thier grocery stores are pretty much the only ones i'll go in . small lines & clean :banghead: