Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There is a great probability that I will be heading to Dumont this weekend.. Just wondering who else will be out there.... Hopefully there will be some DDR folks ready to roll!

Posted

not sure, but I am heading out for sure the week of the 24th, Christmas week. If anyone else is going please lemme know cause we are looking for people to camp and ride with.

ps. if i can shake the money tree really hard i might actually go out this weekend.

Posted

My son and I may be out there. I'll be on a Red 450R and he will be on a white Z400... I dont know if I will be driving the F-250 or the Ranger.....F-250 is red CC 4X4, Ranger is a gray POS 4X4.

I dont have a clue where we plan on staying, just want to get out in the sand!!

Posted

There is a great probability that I will be heading to Dumont this weekend.. Just wondering who else will be out there.... Hopefully there will be some DDR folks ready to roll!

Hey Scott, will this be the first time back out the the dunes with the car since you went through it?

Posted

Hey Scott, will this be the first time back out the the dunes with the car since you went through it?

No, I went to Glamis for Thanks Giving. The suspension was off so I spent much of the time working on it. This weekend will be a suspension tuning weekend as well. There is sombody coming out to Dumont that specializes in suspension so I plan on getting it dialed...

There will also be a crew or person filming 3 minute clips of rails duning which will be compiled into a DVD at the send of the season.. At tleast that is what I understand.

Posted

Ive never been to dumont.. I take my car to the desert a lot but just got my sand set up dialed in.. I would love to hook up with some people

thanks

Mark

Posted

Ive never been to dumont.. I take my car to the desert a lot but just got my sand set up dialed in.. I would love to hook up with some people

thanks

Mark

Good weekend 2 go not a lot of peeps... try and hook up w/ someone so your not efed by yourself in the middle of D

Posted

Good weekend 2 go not a lot of peeps... try and hook up w/ someone so your not efed by yourself in the middle of D

OK.. so the wife gave me the green light.. Now I have to find somone to kidnapp :argue:

Posted

Do you think your wife can let my wife borrow the green light?

Where do you get a green light?

Do they have one at Walmart?

What else can I do with a green light?

(I'm just jealous)

Have fun and take some pics

Posted

Do you think your wife can let my wife borrow the green light?

Where do you get a green light?

Do they have one at Walmart?

What else can I do with a green light?

(I'm just jealous)

Have fun and take some pics

LMAO

I threaten to quit my job and sit on the couch and drink all day..

thanks.

I'll let you know how it goes

Posted

There is a great probability that I will be heading to Dumont this weekend.. Just wondering who else will be out there.... Hopefully there will be some DDR folks ready to roll!

Sonds like it will be a nice off weekend. I might take the ice cube out for it's inaugral run with wingnut on Sunday

Posted

Sunday MAY be a possiblilty now. :D We'll see how things go tomorrow with V Rex. I may even bring my car out if I find a flatbed. :DDRrocks:

Do phones work out there?

If so..

323 868 5649

Mark

Posted

It depends on your service. Verizon usually always does in most spots. If I go, I'll give you a call. :blink:

I have Verizon.. Come on.. Its your duty to break in the new guy :DDRrocks:

Posted

Sunday MAY be a possiblilty now. :D We'll see how things go tomorrow with V Rex. I may even bring my car out if I find a flatbed. :DDRrocks:

hey pete what size flat bed you need? let me know i have a couple at the shop.

Capt

Posted

hey pete what size flat bed you need? let me know i have a couple at the shop.

Capt

right on thanks bud. My car is about 12 feet long and like ~80-85" wide I think.

Posted (edited)

sorry Pete been busy this weekend and forgot about this post. let me know if you need anything and call me 591-3014 cell #

I have 2 shop trailers 1 is 16 ft i think and the other is 21(i use this 1 for my rail) I will have to check on the width though on the 16ft

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm
Posted

sorry Pete been busy this weekend and forgot about this post. let me know if you need anything and call me 591-3014 cell #

I have 2 shop trailers 1 is 16 ft i think and the other is 21(i use this 1 for my rail) I will have to check on the width though on the 16ft

Capt

Not a problem, David. I would have gotten a hold of you if I needed to. I have my ways. :laughing::coocoo:

I got the rail done, but not dune-ready. I didn't end up going. Flyin Ryan's car wasn't ready anyways either.

No worries, bud. I appreciate it though. :MBdance:

Posted

Not a problem, David. I would have gotten a hold of you if I needed to. I have my ways. :2cents::lol:

I got the rail done, but not dune-ready. I didn't end up going. Flyin Ryan's car wasn't ready anyways either.

No worries, bud. I appreciate it though. :slap:

Thanks Pete .. man i felt bad( I usually dont forget about these things).

Been getting the buggy and the trailer ready for this week so i have benn really busy lately. Anything you need call me.

Capt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...