Meet and greet christmas/ new years trip

RhinoRacer22

I dont know if anybody else has scheduled a meet and greet yet for this trip so I thought i'd try :laughing: . I'll be there from Dec. 26th-Dec. 30th Lets all try to meet at the south pole Sat. 29th around 2:00PM :beer_bang: . If you're going to be there look for my red 2-seater race rhino :hello: . It's really loud, you can't miss it.... :isbb:

I dont know if anybody else has scheduled a meet and greet yet for this trip so I thought i'd try :grin: . I'll be there from Dec. 26th-Dec. 30th Lets all try to meet at the south pole Sat. 29th around 2:00PM :offtopic: . If you're going to be there look for my red 2-seater race rhino :laughoff: . It's really loud, you can't miss it.... :offtopic:

Sounds good i will try to be there.

So who else is planning on meeting up Saturday? :D:headbang1:

Hey all!

Fairly new here, wanted to stop in and make the offcial greeting... :headbang1:

I will be out there with a friend on Saturday (day trip) and would like to meet up and possibly go on a ride or two...

Any first timer meet and greet rules i should know about??.. tips or tricks, and who not to let stand behind me?? :headbang1:

I'll bring wine coolers and ZIMA :headbang1:

great site, hope to stop in a lot more! :beer_bang: <thats just funny sh......

-Chris

Hey all!

Fairly new here, wanted to stop in and make the offcial greeting... :headbang1:

I will be out there with a friend on Saturday (day trip) and would like to meet up and possibly go on a ride or two...

Any first timer meet and greet rules i should know about??.. tips or tricks, and who not to let stand behind me?? :headbang1:

I'll bring wine coolers and ZIMA :drinkbeer:

great site, hope to stop in a lot more! :beer_bang: <thats just funny sh......

-Chris

Welcome. Just come on by and say hi. :headbang1: Its always good times. :headbang1::duniemonkie: