Staying in the throttle!

SandBox_Kid

Not to argue with you wingnut but wasn't that talent that pulled him out of that sheet? I thought he was toast!!!

^^^I agree^^^

Staying on the throttle is what pulled him out of a for sure crash along with good suspension.

Talent saved his :laughoff:

Not to argue with you wingnut but wasn't that talent that pulled him out of that sheet? I thought he was toast!!!

It may have been talent that got him out..........I think he had a horse shoe up his a$$ and it was luck!!!! :thumb:

im just curious wtf he hit to slam the front end down so violently along with kicking the back end up a good couple feet... something didnt look right in that picture... it was like he wheelied into a brick wall that was 2 feet tall

• 5 months later...

I bet that left a mark (in his pants) :assblast:

Crap like that is why when I go to the sand drags I kick it close to the starting area. I've seen way to many people lose it into the crowd mid-point and beyond. Funny thing age does to you. I used to get right in the midst of things but now I try my best to stay the heck away. Probably can chalk it up to experience and having kids.