DDR get-together observations

dunefreak

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who left a grey Quicksilver hoodie sweatshirt at one of the tables we were at? We have it who's ever it is.

Hey Pete its Jeff's( Ridnraptor) he hopes to [ get it from you soon.] Thanks :crackhead:

Edited by powerhouse

Good times! I was definately flying under the radar that night! :laughoff: Good to see everyone!

I managed 1 shot that night, a freakin jager bomb. FREAKIN $11 :laughoff::laughoff: WTF!!! I can only imagine what Tina spent on all the shots I saw her with! Dayum. Those are freakin strip prices. Now im definately glad I brought the "special" super big gulp! :banghead:

oh yeah, :shout: NO MEN SWAPPING SPIT!!! :laughing::laughoff::crackhead:

I can't figure out if I left too soon or just in time... LOL

either way I'll bring a D. driver next time so I don''t have to spit....(that would be my wife)

Was still nice to meat the peeps I did... and to whomever the French guy was sorry I thought you were gay... it's just the way you talk LOL

either way I'll bring a D. driver next time so I don''t have to spit....(that would be my wife)

Was still nice to meat the peeps I did... and to whomever the French guy was sorry I thought you were gay... it's just the way you talk LOL

lol I think it was the pink shirt :crackhead::laughing:

Capt

Hey man Stephan is a cool mofo. :banghead: He's friggen French, of course he's gonna sound different. :laughoff::laughing: He's not gay! :crackhead:

:crackhead::laughing::banghead::laughoff: ^^^^^^^ good times I tell you !! :laughoff:

I managed 1 shot that night, a freakin jager bomb. FREAKIN $11 :beer_bang: :laughoff: WTF!!! I can only imagine what Tina spent on all the shots I saw her with! Dayum.

WOW! My shots were straight shots and were $6 each and I don't even know what I ended spending. But hey I thought you were doing whiskey :laughoff: only so next time I'll hook you up with one. Only one thing I don't drink any shots that have whiskey or gin YUK.

is it just me or does pauly paul and sand snake look like brothers ???

way to much male bonding i would have rode that topic into the dirt :laughoff::laughoff:

i was planning on going but my kids had a secret plan to destroy the house so i cleaned all weekend

lol was capts humanity meter on the redline again ?? :laughoff:

looks like goos times :laughoff: sorry i missed it

i wish i could have made it, but i had to play army and i also was taking my kids to the airport to send them off to south america....(i should be able to buy a new rail now...youd be amazed how much you can get for 2 white girls in South America)

sorry i missed it, but my birthday is coming up Feb 1st, its a friday.....ill make up for it then.

is it just me or does pauly paul and sand snake look like brothers ???

:lol::booty: no...it's just you :laughoff:

way to much male bonding i would have rode that topic into the dirt :laughoff::laughoff:

seriously! :laughoff::lol:

i was planning on going but my kids had a secret plan to destroy the house so i cleaned all weekend

lol was capts humanity meter on the redline again ?? :laughoff:

yep, I thought he was gonna explode!

looks like goos times :laughoff: sorry i missed it

Wish you could have made it Bob. Maybe next time. :D

i wish i could have made it, but i had to play army and i also was taking my kids to the airport to send them off to south america....(i should be able to buy a new rail now...youd be amazed how much you can get for 2 white girls in South America)

sorry i missed it, but my birthday is coming up Feb 1st, its a friday.....ill make up for it then.

I was wondering where you were. I even sent you a text sayin wtf where are you??? :laughoff: