cody did it again

barefoot bob

stupid hurts and the doctors say there is no cure. :lol:

my wife got home last monday after being gone a month. not 2 hours after i got her home my son decides to ride his motorcycle. i herd him start up and ride . i assumed since his truck was broken he was riding over to his freinds to hang out. he knows better than to full on motocross alone. ( so i thought) but full on big ballin he was doin. hit a dirt berm at 70 mph while looking behind him. we found the bike 150 feet from the launch and him laying 100 ft from it. to add more to this mess he didnt even bring his cell phone . well, the bike had landed on him during the uncontrolled flight and broke hus femur bone in half!!! he layed in that field for 2 hours. finally a nearby house herd him screaming and called 911. which the ambulance responded and promptly got stuck!! they abandoned the ambulance to render care. when they determined the injury they called in life flight. they flew him to loma linda medical center. 5days in the hospital, traction, surgery and now he is layed up.

he is done! that sort of stupidity has forced me to decide to sell his bike. hes 18 but the bike is in my name it is going by by the bike wasnt hurt in the accident and is for sale. :lol:

stupid hurts. and now im forced to take drastic measures. :flipoff:

full on big ballin by yourself can get you killed. if his aortic artery would have been cut he could have bled to death. and nobody would have known. think about it folks this is clearly his most stupid move to date. he is 18 he will have to start all over and earn and buy his own toy. the bike is in my name and it is repoed for his own saftey.

dune safe andwatch your kids even when they know right and wrong doesnt mean theyll do it !! :flipoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

Damn Bob! That sucks to hear. I'm glad he wasn't hurt any worse. Thats pretty scary and yes STUPID to ride alone. :lol:

I don't blame you one bit for wanting to sell his bike. Talk about some chit your wife has been through. :(:lol: Sorry to hear that.

Im glad hes still alive and kickin bob, hes a lucky boy.

I used to ride from apple valley to lucerne all the time, I would ride from my house hit the bar in lucerne for a couple then haul a$$ home. One day I pushed it to long and it went dark on me I ended up hitting some dumped gravel that launched me a good 40ft, I knocked myself out for god knows how long but managed to get home. I had concussion for a good 3 days after that.

That one scared me bigtime and I NEVER ride alone now, not even for a putt putt.

I am sorry to hear about your son's accident,and glad to hear he will be ok.I have a friend who's son broke the same bone but he was only 4 at the time and the healing process on that type of break is a long.....recovery.And I would assume a 4 year old would heal alot faster than an 18 year old :MBdance: Best of luck to your sons recovery.