PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND! Feb 15 - 18

sand chick

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might head out Thursday Eve. if not we will be leaving about 7:am Friday.

I told Danny I was going to make a Waldorf Salad to take. He laughed so hard i thought he was going to fall off the tailgate of the truck. :no_no: :assblast: Then he wanted to know if I was going to be serving Finger Sandwiches with it.

:laughing::broke::dope:

Edited by desertskyz

wtf no heat? bring a couple of effen blankets! not like ur camping in a tent :no_no:

Actually I think toyhaulers get colder than tents when the heater quits working! :laughing: It's not they are insulated worth a damn. I agree on the blankets though. Last trip I was prepared just in case the heat didn't work. We had like 5 blankets on top of us. It was pretty cozy even with no heat.

COMIN DOWN FROM UTAH, I GOING TO TRY REMEMBER IF I HAVENT :beercheers: TO MUCH TO GO TO SOUTH POLE SAT AT 2 TO MET SOME OF YOU, HERE'S A PIX OF MY CAR IF YOU SEE ME STOP ME :MBdance: ON ME.

That's one sweet lookin' rail ya got there! :MBdance: hope to see you out there :drinkbeer:

It's gonna be interesting to see how busy Prez weekend gets out there this year. I doubt it will be anything like last years. Seems like ever since T-Day the holidays have been pretty dead. I wonder if it's cause the extra 20 whole dollars for holiday weekends. :MBdance:

Ahh either way...I can't wait. :beercheers: I should be pulling in Friday later afternoon or night. :drinkbeer:

It's gonna be interesting to see how busy Prez weekend gets out there this year. I doubt it will be anything like last years. Seems like ever since T-Day the holidays have been pretty dead. I wonder if it's cause the extra 20 whole dollars for holiday weekends. :drinkbeer:

Ahh either way...I can't wait. :beercheers: I should be pulling in Friday later afternoon or night. :MBdance:

I was wondering the same thing. We'll see. Either way Pres day is for the show. Hopefully it will be nice enough to get some gooooood rides in. :MBdance:

It's gonna be interesting to see how busy Prez weekend gets out there this year. I doubt it will be anything like last years. Seems like ever since T-Day the holidays have been pretty dead. I wonder if it's cause the extra 20 whole dollars for holiday weekends. :MBdance:

Ahh either way...I can't wait. :beercheers: I should be pulling in Friday later afternoon or night. :drinkbeer:

Hey better for those of us that are willing to pay to play.

I'm Headed out thursday afternoon until monday. Coming in from Mesquite. new to the group hope to attend the meet and greet. but we will see what my cousins and sisters family is up to. well hope to see ya all there. :boyyy: :laughoff::laughoff:

How many duners show up on these weekends? I hear counts of up to 100,000. That just doesn't seem possible. Any idea Pete?

No way. There isn't that many that usually show on any weekend. The BLM reports number s of 120,000 for the YEAR, so I would say MAYBE 30,000-40,000 at the most on a very busy holiday.

Hey better for those of us that are willing to pay to play.

hell yeah :laughoff:

I'm Headed out thursday afternoon until monday. Coming in from Mesquite. new to the group hope to attend the meet and greet. but we will see what my cousins and sisters family is up to. well hope to see ya all there. :boyyy: :slap: :boyyy:

welcome to the site. Hope to see ya at the meet and greet. New faces are always a pleasure. :laughoff: