PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND! Feb 15 - 18

sand chick

I know we have a meet n greet and a where are you camping? But not everyone may plan on the meet n greet and we all know how peoples feel about disclosing camp locations :lol::clap::lol:

So I thought I would just throw out the "in general" who's going??

Wellll........that and I am getting excited as usual AND I really need a sand fix!

We were going to bypass this weekend because of the DAYTONA 500, but I had better :woo_hoo: have it on in the hauler!! :MBdance::D

So what other sand peeps are planning on going and getting excited??

Crap now I need to add a signature countdown don't I?

:flipoff: :wedgie: :idiot::shots:

Edited by buggychick

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, start the countdown now so that it drags out even longer... :grin: Just Kiddin. I can't wait. This time you HAVE TO unload your quad and go ride with me, my riding chicas have Broken Butt Syndrome, yeah don't get too close, apparently it's contagious! :watching:

Sure, start the countdown now so that it drags out even longer... :lol: Just Kiddin. I can't wait. This time you HAVE TO unload your quad and go ride with me, my riding chicas have Broken Butt Syndrome, yeah don't get too close, apparently it's contagious! :old:

Oh wait I also gave you a countdown in a comment!! :angry2: :MBdance:

You got it!! I'll be down for that! :watching:

Quad comes outs the truck this time! :grin: I still have to try out the new paddles!

Oh wait I also gave you a countdown in a comment!! :MBdance::old:

You got it!! I'll be down for that! :watching:

Quad comes outs the truck this time! :grin: I still have to try out the new paddles!

Don't forget to come get me I'm down with a ride or two if my butt isn't broke. :D:D

Edited by Dunelover

As of right now I am making it out there.

My buddy is coming along with the Truggy and our friend who is the marketing director for SRH clothing is coming as well.

2 Rails and a Truggy. Looking forward to getting out there.

Don't forget to come get me I'm down with a ride or two if my butt isn't broke. :D:D

Woohoo! :rockwoot: We have 3 now... and your :blink: better not be broken! Don't get too close to those other 2 they really do rub off, :beat: . My only question now is, who's leading this :beat: adventure? :rockon::headbang1:

Woohoo! :fro: We have 3 now... and your :beat: better not be broken! Don't get too close to those other 2 they really do rub off, :lol: . My only question now is, who's leading this :lol: adventure? :dunno::lol:

Hey, you were doing pretty good out there on New Years. I think you could handle leading one. Just follow the nice long sweepers like I showed you. You'll do just fine. Just remember your bike has enough power and not be afraid to turn into the hill to stay on the side slopes. You can do it! :laughoff::lol: