Richard Cheese

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Crasher

:dunno: We just couldn't resist!! I knew 2 seconds after that pic that it would be in this thread!!! :dope:

BTW, nice hauler guys!! It was cool to see you guys on the way home!! :beat:

You knew that when I "let" you guys pass me I wasn't gonna let that stick for to long....then we decided to give you guys the "Your number one salute"!!!!! not a bad pic for 75 mph!!! :dope::dunno:

hahaaa thats funny chit right there. I was expecting to come up on you guys or see you somewhere on the way home. We were just a ways ahead of you cause I think we were about 45 mins to an hour ahead of sandchick and malibu.

He was als talking on the phone, driving with his broke a$$ staypuft hand, pulling a hauler twice the size AND boxed in by a big rig!! :breakdance: :breakdance: :laughoff:

It was good seeing you guys on the way home!! Nice little trailer you guys have there as well! :D You guys passed and waved and Mike was like :dope: who's that?? Blue Dodge?? HAD to be Wingy and Crasher! I said quick pass em back I HAVE to get a pic of them! The first one I took I got who ever it was behind you? Pauly I think, but missed you just got the hood! I was glad to have you pass us back! :angry2: Besides we jumped in line and caught the draft and saved me a little in the gas dept! :driver:

• 3 months later...