• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Incognito at TT last week :lol: was I there or wasn't I? :lol:

Dunelover and her new damn phone trying to blow my cover... :lol:

Cheese can't get mad at me now, I posted it... :lol:

post-2222-1205189642_thumb.jpg

We must have smelled or something. You were at the opposite end of the bar all damn night with the rest of the chic click. :lol::lol:

We must have smelled or something. You were at the opposite end of the bar all damn night with the rest of the chic click. :laughing::laughing:

:bawl: Actually I almost walked right by the girls to where u guys were when I first walked in, till Tina yelled at me. Then I sat with them thinkin they were just over there till we were done havin a :mc_smiley: , but we never moved :chug: ... I wasn't trying to be anti-social, next time I'll go the extra 20 feet... Although, come to think of it, when u walked by to go check out the new truck, I did smell somethin funny... :whoop: :dance:

:laughing: Actually I almost walked right by the girls to where u guys were when I first walked in, till Tina yelled at me. Then I sat with them thinkin they were just over there till we were done havin a :mc_smiley: , but we never moved :chug: ... I wasn't trying to be anti-social, next time I'll go the extra 20 feet... Although, come to think of it, when u walked by to go check out the new truck, I did smell somethin funny... :whoop::nah:

Well I did go the 20 ft but when I did I smelled something like gas fumes and rubber :laughing::bawl: Then I heard something like 2 wheels vs 4 wheels :6pak: :boyyy: Then I went back to smoke a cigarette :fro_smokin:

Oh wait I don't smoke :lol: I gues I'll just say anything to not hear who's better then who :dance:

So for cleanup I promise to be more social I'll be coming around camp with :boyyy: :dope:

Question is are you ready??

Edited by Dunelover

Dont lie, you girls stayed at the other end of the bar cuz you were waiting for the guys to mop the floor with my face... :bs:

Dont worry, I was betting on (prolly most of DDR was too) the same out come when I frist arrived... :D

Dont lie, you girls stayed at the other end of the bar cuz you were waiting for the guys to mop the floor with my face... :bs:

Dont worry, I was betting on (prolly most of DDR was too) the same out come when I frist arrived... :D

dude, youre trippin....no one in DDR is like that...unless youdid something really bad, like call them out on a thread, or something

:flipoff:

seriously...everyone's cool here....no ego trips

Dont lie, you girls stayed at the other end of the bar cuz you were waiting for the guys to mop the floor with my face... :flipoff:

:loser::slap: I didn't even know about your forum shenanigans until the day after Thirsty Thurs, I haven't been on the forums as much I've been so swamped... But I coulda told you they wouldn't mop the floor with your face. But after the fact, when I read the insanely lengthy thread, I realized how everyone really needed a drink or 10 at TT... :bs:

Well I did go the 20 ft but when I did I smelled something like gas fumes and rubber :hello::assblast: Then I heard something like 2 wheels vs 4 wheels :beat::beat: Then I went back to smoke a cigarette :fro_smokin:

Oh wait I don't smoke :lol: I gues I'll just say anything to not hear who's better then who :dunno:

So for cleanup I promise to be more social I'll be coming around camp with :shots::shots:

Question is are you ready??

Sorry our conversation wasnt entertaining enough for you. :blink: BTW, we weren't talking about who was better than who, we were just talking about riding fast and the difference between riding fast on a 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler.

I wasn't pissed or anything you gals weren't being more social with us. We usually don't have different "groups" at PT's on Thursdays. Thats all. Usually its just one big group bs'ing together, not separate ones. :D:DDRrocks: