now thats a big dam truck

RAGDOLL MX

Hey pete is he part of the midget stripper party your going to? :flipoff::flipoff::beercheers::flipoff::flipoff:

Actually the party IS for him! :flipoff: Maybe thats why he is getting a midget. She will be more his size. :beercheers::bawl::bawl:

Ahh Cole...love ya buddy! :flipoff::beercheers: Damn this thread backfired on you pretty bad. :bawl:

Actually the party IS for him! :beer_bang: Maybe thats why he is getting a midget. She will be more his size. :beer_bang: :lol::lol:

Ahh Cole...love ya buddy! :beat::thumb: Damn this thread backfired on you pretty bad. :lol:

Now thats some funny a$$ chit right there! :lol::slap:

:lol: oh well...it was bound to get out....

Dont worry cole, I wont tell anyone :lol: ..... should be good times, unless they start singing the oompa-loompa song :lol:

So what? Was it really that much of a secret?

Come on....midget stripper. I can only hold that in for so long. :thumb:

Sorry man. :beat:

:slap: :beer_bang: :lol: :beer_bang:

no it wasnt going to be a huge secret, i dont care...and dont think that i havent gotten some music together already... :D

Hey undo the naked girl ^^^^^ and why does the front left look photoshoped? WTF is the guy in the back standing on and is that creeper stool holding up that big ol dually?

:thumb: :beer_bang: :beer_bang:

haha if it was a naked girl i would leave it there :beat:

the guy in the back is sitting on the front bumper and idk y that stools there haha

oh and wut looks photoshopped?

its a real picture