midget stripper thread!

RAGDOLL MX

this is about when duneJNKY was officially done :headbang1: :drunk2:

post-3-1202025636_thumb.jpg

Haha What are you talking about, I was completly sober the WHOLE night!!! :drunk2: :headbang1: :flatbiller:

Good times!!!! :DDRrocks: I have yet to find a picture on my camera that i can post :beer_bang:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha What are you talking about, I was completly sober the WHOLE night!!! :drunk2: :rockon: :flatbiller:

Good times!!!! :beercheers: I have yet to find a picture on my camera that i can post :headbang1:

riiiight, completely sober with the drunken head bob and all. :laughing: :drunk2:

that sh*t is just wrong, would have gave me nightmares like woody has been having ever since that night.. :banghead:

One question ..did you guy's get a discount because she was a midget?....and the one pic with her legs open has me wondering just a bit what it looks like... :dunno:

you guy's are too funny...

Edited by 1BADYFZ

that sh*t is just wrong, would have gave me nightmares like woody has been having ever since that night.. :grin:

One question ..did you guy's get a discount because she was a midget?....and the one pic with her legs open has me wondering just a bit what it looks like... :banghead:

Nope. No discount. :lol:

Like Cole said, " Half the stripper at twice the price. " :chug:

:dunno:

This is the most effing hilarious thing I have read in a long time.

:dunno:

that sh*t is just wrong, would have gave me nightmares like woody has been having ever since that night.. :lol:

One question ..did you guy's get a discount because she was a midget?....and the one pic with her legs open has me wondering just a bit what it looks like... :grin:

I was waiting for some reactions like these. :banghead: :chug:

that sh*t is just wrong, would have gave me nightmares like woody has been having ever since that night.. :booty:

One question ..did you guy's get a discount because she was a midget?....and the one pic with her legs open has me wondering just a bit what it looks like... :drunk:

Yep, still waking in the middle of the night with sweat, and it wasn't because she was HOT....... :clap: