Richard Cheese Posted February 11, 2008 Posted February 11, 2008 every day you go to work it is white history day!!! Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 11, 2008 Posted February 11, 2008 (edited) Edited February 12, 2008 by warrior07 Quote
rhino king Posted February 11, 2008 Posted February 11, 2008 (edited) I bought a watermellon and some chicken and i slapped a hoe!!oh and I did a drive by!!and I robbed a liquer store!! Edited February 11, 2008 by rhino king Quote
duniemonkie Posted February 11, 2008 Posted February 11, 2008 When do they celebrate tan history Every time we go to Havasu! I bought a watermellon and some chicken and i slapped a hoe!!oh and I did a drive by!!and I robbed a liquer store!! That's a normal day for you, shut up foo! Quote
desertskyz Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Cruising down the street at 45 mph, a tribe of brotha's and sista's walking down the middle of the road and sort of taking their time crossing the street, not in a crosswalk, and I didn't plow their African American A$$'s over. Now that I know counts. Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Cruising down the street at 45 mph, a tribe of brotha's and sista's walking down the middle of the road and sort of taking their time crossing the street, not in a crosswalk, and I didn't plow their African American A$$'s over. Now that I know counts. :boyyy: but what is it with these punkA$$ kidsnowadays that don't know how to use a side walk i'm about to start leaving my mirrors extended and pop a few of em . ok back on topic Quote
Luvdunes Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Cruising down the street at 45 mph, a tribe of brotha's and sista's walking down the middle of the road and sort of taking their time crossing the street, not in a crosswalk, and I didn't plow their African American A$$'s over. Now that I know counts. Oh yes it does count, and you forgot the look they give you like what are you going to do about it! Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 I burnt some stuff on the BBQ....DOES THAT COUNT? Handed a brotha a wide brimmed hat to keep the pigeons from crappin on his lips and I had some okra and red beans for luch Im done.... boy im tired Capt Quote
cycoguy Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 And... this thread just reminded me while this site rocks... haha Quote
bp-guy Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 This thread is wrong on so many levels!!! you should all be ashamed of making fun of the black race like this!!!! Damn its funny though! Quote
Quicksilver Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 I poured out a 40 of Old E for all my dead homiez. :afro: Quote
Kitcat Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Scarlett prefers October because she's a Halloween cat. However, she thinks it should be black cat appreciation month. Well hello there little black kitty! Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 (edited) Edited February 12, 2008 by warrior07 Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 This thread is not good look what i found on the net Quote
barefoot bob Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 (edited) WTF !!! CRACKER AZZ MA FAKAN HONKEY MA FAKAS. SILLY AZZ WILEY ZIP UP THE BACK O DA HEAD WHITE BREAD HATA MAFAKAS WHERES THE WHITE WOMEN MIND IF I DANCE WITH YOUR DATE PECKERWOODS I STEALS YOUR HUB CAPS.................... OMAR COMMIN FO YOU SUKA Edited February 12, 2008 by barefoot bob Quote
sandstarved Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Sometimes I take a shot of johnny walker black.......and write with a black sharpie! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Sometimes I take a shot of johnny walker black....... thats my favorite cologne Johnny Walker Black i use the red label if its just an ordinary day :freakin_nuts: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Sometimes I take a shot of johnny walker black....... thats my favorite cologne Johnny Walker Black i use the red label if its just an ordinary day :freakin_nuts: Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 thats my favorite cologne Johnny Walker Black i use the red label if its just an ordinary day :freakin_nuts: What no old spice ma facka Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.