Banshee at the LVMS

metalalien

I was down there to let them inspect my bike and tell me what needs to be changed to run at the speedway. While I was there I noticed a banshee running so a took some video...

While I was in the pit a few of the other racers had to come over and ask me what the hell I had in the back of my truck... LOL "Please can we hear it?"

Oh and they said all I need is street tires and a full face helmet... still kinda pricey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AIH6i-MWQ

Well my bike will always be a sandhill racer, but I wanna throw some street tires on there and try it out. Four new tires, wheels, and full face helmet... that's a bit much to me to pay for all at once... it will be a while. But at least I know I can run the speedway when I get those.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Brian needs our prayers !! crashed at Amargosa 2 weeks ago , he is in very bad shape ! still in icu at UMC

fractured back , broken ribs , bruised lungs and head trama...[may have brain damage]

Please keep him in your thoughts , and be safe !!

Brian needs our prayers !! crashed at Amargosa 2 weeks ago , he is in very bad shape ! still in icu at UMC

fractured back , broken ribs , bruised lungs and head trama...[may have brain damage]

Please keep him in your thoughts , and be safe !!

oh no! Sorry to hear that Dan. :( He will be in my thoughts and I hope he recovers quickly!