MINT 400

SandBox_Kid

I would definately like to check this out.

I remember back in the day when the race used to go thru apex!! I was out there partying one weekend, and had BLM taping on the window telling us to get out of the race path! Awwww memories. I sure remember Apex dunes being alot bigger back in those days!

I would definately like to check this out.

I remember back in the day when the race used to go thru apex!! I was out there partying one weekend, and had BLM taping on the window telling us to get out of the race path! Awwww memories. I sure remember Apex dunes being alot bigger back in those days!

yes it will be great to get it back at Apex. that what SNORE is trying to do. the only thing that is in our way is, if the county gets a hold of Nellis Dunes then we have a slim chance to get it back to some of the real Mint course.

• 2 weeks later...

We are racing in Class 10 and our car will be on display on Fremont Street on Thursday night. Cheers

i am working a stop check for the race. with a 16 hour time limit and the last car probably going off an hour and a half after the first its going to be one long day. how about some pics of the car pj? :D

i am working a stop check for the race. with a 16 hour time limit and the last car probably going off an hour and a half after the first its going to be one long day. how about some pics of the car pj? :D

10-4.. We actually have two cars running. My 10 car. I start then Joe Desroisers does a few laps and Rick Paquette finishes up. We figure we'll get-er-done by about 1600hrs.

The second car will run in Unlimited Sportsman and will start with the oldest racer entered, Clare Ross at age 71 and Su Shannon. That car will be out 'till 2200hrs. ANd for more trivia, their car raced it's first race ever at the Mint back in the 1980's.

The 10 car is in my avatar now. This from the MORE Kartek Dash a few months ago.

251947167_PttjD-M.jpg

is it out by the jean dry lake bed?

cuz i was out there last weekend and i saw a few class 1 cars prerunning.

They may have been testing and doing setup for San Felipe which is next weekend.

is it out by the jean dry lake bed?

cuz i was out there last weekend and i saw a few class 1 cars prerunning.

just so it's not misinterpreted they were not prerunning. those were the race officials getting the gps readings and marking on the map where check points are going to be..

there will be 2 or 3 spectator sites. i will try to keep you all informed. you can also go to snoreracing.net and themint400.com :beercheers::laughing:

**********UPDATE***********

MINT 400 FanFest and Kick-Off Party - 03/27/08 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.

Immediately following Tech on Thurs nite, we will be kicking off the street party and FanFest for the MINT 400. Live music, food, drinks and more!! Team owners are invited and encouraged (all classes) to participate in this fabulous opportunity. Please make arrangements with me to have your vehicle and team showcased at this event for the fans and media to enjoy. Bring a table, hero cards, posters, team swag - and of course, autograph utensils. We encourage you to dress in your team attire as well. This is a great opportunity for major exposure for your team!! New Wave Video Productions is taping Tech, the party and the race for 2 television shows to be aired on Versus and Speed, sponsored by General Tire. Please contact me if you wish to participate in this portion of the event. Hope to see you there!

so bring out the fans and kids thrusday night :laughing::laughoff:

• 3 weeks later...

So who is going to go check the race out?? Maybe some of us can meet up for a few drinks??

I think I might try to go out Saturday morning to check it out and play it by ear all day. :D

I'm gonna make a Thirsty Thursday outta the tech and street party on Fremont. :blury::undecided:

The Mint 400 Fan fest street party highlighted with music, autograph

sessions, food bars and vintage vehicle displays from 7:30-9:30 p.m.

Thursday on Fremont Street East.

I think I might try to go out Saturday morning to check it out and play it by ear all day. :D

I'm gonna make a Thirsty Thursday outta the tech and street party on Fremont. :blury::undecided:

Cool. I was thinking about hitting fremont street up as well. Ill keep my eyes out for other DDR peeps!!

It's going to be hard to work today. I followed a trophy truck in to work....and could hear some of the vw's warming up their engiines while I walked in from the parking lot. They are congregating right next to where I work. :beercheers: Nothing getting done here today. :dunno:

Copied from there site................ C ya fer a few :flipoff::lol::news::laughoff:

Thursday, March 27th, 2008:

7:30pm - 9:30pm: MINT 400 Fan Fest street party on Fremont Street East. Meet and greet driver autograph session, live music, food, bars, vintage vehicle display, and MINT girls!!

:boyyy: :flipoff::laughoff: