1BADYFZ Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Great pics and a fun time, stayed with the family mostly and had alot of fun, bike ran great, went to the meet and greet and met wingnut and said what up to pete and wsky... went on a ride with the big boys and got lost because my damm throttle came off so i just gave up trying to follow and got her fixed, just wanted to let wingnut know so he dont think i ditched him or cant ride fast..lol Great weather and good times , non eof my kids got hurt and neither did i so that is a good thing, it has been almost 7 months and no sand so it felt good getting back on the saddle and rolling around.. the dunes were jacked up and hard to ride, need to get some suspension or some sh*t t make the ride better... here are a few pics of the kids and the fam riding around.. my son trying to ride the 80 son and daughter at the creek, it was hot enough 4 year old girl aint scared of sh*t...good and smart rider.. following papa riding little dude around camp, he is 2 and not as ready as his sis was. She started on her 50 at 2.. girl again.. The fam at the drags, we needed this vacation..
NicoleinVegas Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 My daughter and her friends dug the hole. The dog helped... What kind of dog...it is very cute! Did anyone fall in the hole...I probably would.
CaptNkllm Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Never Enough Horse Power :dance: Stop .... your getting me excited Capt
dunefreak Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 went on a ride with the big boys and got lost because my damm throttle came off so i just gave up trying to follow and got her fixed, just wanted to let wingnut know so he dont think i ditched him or cant ride fast..lol excuses excuses That sucks, Sam. I was wondering what happened to you. :dance: That's too bad, I was looking forward to finally getting a ride in with ya on that trip. Maybe next time.
Sincity_blondie Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 My daughter and her friends dug the hole. The dog helped... Did you cover up the hole before you left?
SanDollars Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Nice pics, SanDollars :whacky101: Why, thank ya!
wingnut Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 :skeet: excuses excuses That sucks, Sam. I was wondering what happened to you. That's too bad, I was looking forward to finally getting a ride in with ya on that trip. Maybe next time. :whacky101: Sorry about that Sam...I looked back and you were gone........I felt bad......well not really.......I thought you just didn't like us "White folk".... Was nice to finally meet you though!
Noozeyeguy Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Did you cover up the hole before you left? :whacky101: Oh yeah. They dug it right in front of the moho's front tire. Wound up getting stuck anyway, just not there...
SanDollars Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 nice EPO shirt :lol: :freakin_nuts: Yeah, but I don't need lights at night! Maybe DDR should think about something like it. Everybody knows that DDR peeps are faster!
1BADYFZ Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Sorry about that Sam...I looked back and you were gone........I felt bad......well not really.......I thought you just didn't like us "White folk".... Was nice to finally meet you though! :freakin_nuts: Nah i like everyone who is cool to me you know, it was graet to meet you also and thanks for lettine me tag along for a few 100 yards..lol the throttle was loose so i tried for minute untill i almost ate sh*t then said hey maybe i should fix this... You guy's ride good and will be alot of fun next time i am out..
SandSoulja Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 We had a lot of pics taken of us in this rig over prez weekand anybody have any of them on here????
dunefreak Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 We had a lot of pics taken of us in this rig over prez weekand anybody have any of them on here???? Welcome to the board. I think everyone pretty much get the idea that you sell mini mogs now. Occasional plugs are fine and all, but let's try and limit them please.
SandSoulja Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 Though i do sell these things... they are not neccasarily "plugs" these are what we take to the dunes..they're our toys too. so don't think I'm just on here to sell stuff.. I simply wanted to see some of the pics people took...unrelated to business. and thankyou for the welcome, hope to add some good posts!!!
SanDollars Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 ^^ Maybe you could become a sponsor in trade?
redswr Posted February 26, 2008 Posted February 26, 2008 i was riding most of the day saturday and sunday and didn't see a single rail jump... :eatdrink021:
90+ PLUS Posted March 3, 2008 Posted March 3, 2008 (edited) We Had A Great Time dang jimi that was fun jumping with you. Edited March 3, 2008 by 90+ PLUS
sanddevil1966 Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 I think the hill climbs were Saturday and the drags were Sunday. At least thats when I watched each one. Thanks man. I still have to figure out some tricks with it, but for the most part it still takes some great pics on auto. Hey welcome to the site! prez day
sanddevil1966 Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 I think the hill climbs were Saturday and the drags were Sunday. At least thats when I watched each one. Thanks man. I still have to figure out some tricks with it, but for the most part it still takes some great pics on auto. Hey welcome to the site! prez day
Recommended Posts