PRESIDENTS DAY 2008 !

Warrior07

LMAO... :freakin_nuts: To that girl you know that wasn't hers she didn't want michelle to have it.

But hey that us in the mood to look for wood me and michelle had the most fun looking for wood and we found two chairs it was great and now she thinks we need to camp near the flowers lol we discovered a whole new part of dumont.

(The lil ones thought that was the greatest thing ever)

LOL you tell em girl. I think the flower area by south pole is where Paul and Angela went to get their pics, haven't seen them yet, hope they turned out well. I am so tired today, why do we ever have to leave the dunes?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wingnut and 5 others at their camp puttin' away 6 bottles of Jager in one night :shocked2: , while

BarefootBob is explaining how Jager tastes like ' A bag of smashed A-holes '. :barf::laughoff:

R-

wow i completely forgot about the bag of smashed A-holes :laughing: when bob said that he brought tears to my eyes :lol: yeas a lot of jager was put down :drunk: i behaved and stayed away.

Dave and Jackie I had a blast again.

its always fun with you guys...good times and good laughs :ban-split:

dune smurf saved me and shared her long island with me.

glad i was able to help you out bob....good time hanging at comp with you and nice meeting michelle :moonwalk:

me and wingnut raided the freezer after comp with mini pizza's and cheese sticks on the pizzaz...best thing ever :laughing:

wow i completely forgot about the bag of smashed A-holes :shocked2: when bob said that he brought tears to my eyes :lol: yeas a lot of jager was put down :laughoff: i behaved and stayed away.

its always fun with you guys...good times and good laughs :ban-split:

glad i was able to help you out bob....good time hanging at comp with you and nice meeting michelle :moonwalk:

me and wingnut raided the freezer after comp with mini pizza's and cheese sticks on the pizzaz...best thing ever :laughing:

ya i got some of the chicken rings and jalapeno poppers good stuff to help me get over the fact i drank a bag of smashed a-holes...................... :drunk:

you know............ it was my wifes fault i was faultering and losing my buzz at comp. beer just dont do it for me. she told me i better get with the program :laughing:

wrath of the wife or smashed a-holes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol::barf:

Guest Crasher

Remind me NEVER to listen to Wingnut about how we are not going to Dumont for Prez Day, and then letting company come for the weekend. He left me with the company and went to hang out with all of you and have all the fun!! :laughing: At least I got to come out early Sunday morning and spend the day!! Got some really good rides in (although the dunes were bumpy as hell). Haven't been able to ride since Turkey Day, so it was great to get out there and have some fun!! However, I'm feeling it today. Thanks to everyone who took care of my Dumont Dune Camper/Groupie husband this weekend. Much appreciated!! Loading up was awesome too!! :shocked2:

It was good to see all of you who I could catch up with. I'm there next year for sure. And I won't be listening to Craig anymore! :ban-split::laughing:

I had a great time. pauly and i tried to size the circle right but had a few more rigs then we thought was a little tight but worked out ok.my friend ken (sandybrownpants) came out for friday and saturday. i had alot of fast rides weather was awsome. thanks BPGUY and his friend tony with the truggy for the rides. comp friday and saturday night was crazy. love the HID on the 450r makes sure people see you.

sunday i had a little parting of the ways with my quad. happened after a nice fast ride back from north pole chasing joeduner don wingnut and his bro in law. wheelied right into the side of a ditch (i knew it was there just forgot) bucked me off over the bars quad stayed on all fours i was ok but i hit the back of my hands on the levers. right hand swelled up pretty tight left hand not so bad. thanks wingnuts-bro-in-law (what is your name?)for riding back with me. was able to pack up and put some ice on before heading out. left hand is good now little sore right hand is still puffy but getting better. just like i pimp slapped a little too hard :ban-split: .

love my hauler every trip gets better

the green monster rail was F'N Fast and a wheely king tell it broke

palm tree rounds will burn if you burn a cord of wood around it :laughing:

first word out of wingnuts mouth about my hands "hows your d*ck beaters" :shocked2:

the jeep drags are so short for all the $$ and time in them for 3 seconds

what what?? yea yea!!

All in all it was a good weekend. Everyone came back in one piece. Had some good rides, wheelied in a rail for the first time, jumped in a rail for the first time, actually rode my quad, got to hang out with some old friends and new ones. Missed alot of peoples that I wanted to visit with. Had just a nice quiet weekend!!

Took some pics as usual :laughing::D

Here are some

OOPS!!

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_078.jpg

The "Man B*tch" and his masters :laughoff:

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_108.jpg

Who's this????

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_116.jpg

Dusty sunset

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_165.jpg

Drags!! :ban-split:

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_183.jpg

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_200.jpg

Camps

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_061.jpg

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_060.jpg

Wheelie action!! :shocked2:

Jodi_s_Pics_Feb_19_08_131.jpg

I took a buch more of meet n greet as well! :laughing:

For the rest of the pics ----------> CLICKY CLICK

lol ya 1 miniute somebodies at the fight with the gin couple o drinks om feeling good. then blam someone disappears with the gin. so were told everyones at comp. ok follow the gin. i get there no gin :slap: tried to drink beer it just bloats me no enough alchohol. i got desprate and started asking does anybody have any booz!! tina came up with some jager my go that was nasty i finished it off, looked around and said i feel like i just drank a bottle of a$$. :barf: thats when i realised jager is made out of bags of smashed a-holes. so that was the topic back at camp. :lol:

dune smurf saved me and shared her long island with me. and finally got back to randizzles camp and got my hands on somebodies gin . that was a funny night. to bad somebody on top of that didnt stay up and play with us :barf::lol:

we all managed to have a good time anywase laughed our a$$es off. and capts humanity meter is getting way better !!

bp dissapeared to to never got to go duning with you guys :lol: o well still was fun ...............

WOW, sounds like SOMEBODY needs to invest in a bottle of gin then! :lol::drunk: :shocked2: :laughing: Sorry, I couldn't sit in one spot for too long. I had Dumont ADD. :lol::ban-split: And sorry I didn't wanna bring gin, tonic, 7up, ice, cups, etc to comp. beer was just easier. Jeez! As for not hanging Sat night I already appologized for that! :nah:

I'm not hanging out with you anymore. You're mean! :chug: :poke: :laughing::laughoff:

I was talking to some guy from the Dumontsanddunes site I think :nah:

Probably Malcolm (Big Gunz). He is on here too. Nice guy. :D

I don't even think Capt saw us waiving at him when he came up right where we were sitting in the dunes near Taladega. :isbb::headbang1:

normal_IMG_0232.JPG

normal_IMG_0233.JPG

Man I dont see anyone when i am driving(if they are standing still lol)

Kind of a wierd weekend

I stayed up waiting on Barefoot Bob to show up on fri as he said and bet i would already be in bed. bedtime was 2ish (man thats late) kinda tired the rest of the weekend.

Fri, Sat and sunday nights at the hill were a blast

we had a great time and was able to hang out with great ppl.

always good to see Pete and Pauly, was able to meet face to face....Randog lol wheres my autograph (stole from warrior)

banshees bottom lip makes for great launches when comp is full

Dunes were a bit choppy but nothing that 70 to 80 mph didnt smooth out

ran into Danny at banshee and was able to talk to him for a bit (your bikes ran great)

gearing is a funny thing ... it can dictate how fast you really go

great dune runs with Bob (as always)

great fun on sat night

If i would have paid for the Kimbo fight i woulda been pissed

Tank sucks a$$

New, Old Kimbo fan and i also converted Michelle into a fan also (bobs wife)

Man can my wife cook......you SUCKAAAS missed out man!! :headbang1:

time to buy a projector for the dunes (man o man was that awesome)

Cheese my son missed you (had no one to pick on)

thats all for now .. i think

Kimbo is BADA$$ (kinda like Mike Tyson in his prime)

Capt

Thanks for fixing those pics Pete :headbang1:

Edited by CaptNkllm

Thanks Mike and Nicole for letting me stay in your guys toy hauler for the weekend. i appreciate it a lot. The air force guys gave me a good laugh all weekend and i had fun, except for that bloddy nose on the way to the south pole on sunday. Its a good thing you had the cooler in the rander. LOL! :headbang1:

Not only did I hear it....I was close enough to witness it! I just happened to notice some dude dressed in all black carrying what looked like an inner tube for a quad out to the open road area near our camp. He soaked it in gasoline and lit it on fire......and just as my friend said "That was just about the most stupid a$$ thing I ever saw"......it fuggin blew. :isbb: Shocked the chit outta us. We were about 30 yards away at the most. We went over the next day and found pieces of rubber inner tube laying around.

Flyin' Ryan and some V8 rail guys camped next to us. Nice guys....and killer rails. This was my first chance to see it up close and personal. WOW! :headbang1: I also got to see it run in the dunes. Impressive.

We had a killer time. Lot's of duning and lots of camp fire fun as usual!! I'm tired and sore as he!!, so I know it was a good weekend. :headbang1:

I think I saw more wheelie kings eat chit this weekend than ever. One dude was coming right at me on his 2-wheeler when he ate it. Looked weird from that angle. :lol:

The FJ Cruiser was also pretty amazing....I think that dude went everywhere.

We had so much fun it went tooooooo quickly and I didn't even get out to find other camps or the meet and greet. Maybe next time.

We helped Richie and some other guys push this heavy rail that was high centered on a dune.......

Waved to a few DDR folks, but most didn't recognize me on a quad.....and some didn't recognize or see the rail. :isbb: Sand~~Snake's reaction was the best when I rode by and gave him the rock horns!! :headbang1:

I heard about it but I didnt hear it.

presidents day was great for me and my camp! we were right next to the rock hill on the north side. if you were anywhere near us and we pissed you off, i appologize. and for the person who asked about the explosion on saturday night, that was an idiot from my camp that put a 5 gallon gas can full of gas in our fire. it almost took out my quad and truck at the same time. i was extremely pissed at the time, but then passed out after a few too many jagerbombs and soco shots :headbang1:

Whachoo lookin' at Wingnut?!? :isbb::isbb::headbang1:

post-2340-1203386877_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the great pics y'all, and all the reading!! :headbang1: Feels like I was there without all the stress that goes into a BIG holiday weekend! Had something special up my sleeve this weekend, I'll show everyone tomorrow.....it was already dark when it arrived tonight. :headbang1:

...and for the person who asked about the explosion on saturday night, that was an idiot from my camp that put a 5 gallon gas can full of gas in our fire. it almost took out my quad and truck at the same time. i was extremely pissed at the time, but then passed out after a few too many jagerbombs and soco shots :headbang1:

That's not what I heard what caused the explosion. It was much larger than a 5 gal gas can. :headbang1::headbang1:

presidents day was great for me and my camp! we were right next to the rock hill on the north side. if you were anywhere near us and we pissed you off, i appologize. and for the person who asked about the explosion on saturday night, that was an idiot from my camp that put a 5 gallon gas can full of gas in our fire. it almost took out my quad and truck at the same time. i was extremely pissed at the time, but then passed out after a few too many jagerbombs and soco shots :headbang1:

so that was you guys... :headbang1: lol we were right there on the other side of the hill... sounded LOUD! :headbang1: