Anyone see this guy?

dunefreak

I never post, but one of my friends busted a master link on his YZ250f, and walked to the top of the hill to the left of comp right where that Bronco rolled. Actually right about the same time... He ended up flagging down some really nice guys with a Rhino to take him back to camp and get us, and watch his bike.

We ended up getting him fixed after towing him and his bike back with a long travel rail.

I never post, but one of my friends busted a master link on his YZ250f, and walked to the top of the hill to the left of comp right where that Bronco rolled. Actually right about the same time... He ended up flagging down some really nice guys with a Rhino to take him back to camp and get us, and watch his bike.

We ended up getting him fixed after towing him and his bike back with a long travel rail.

It wasn't the guy in the pic. This guy was climbing the hill near the Jeep races. ;)

That's cool to hear that those guys helped you out though. That's what most duners are all about. :D :angry2:

It wasn't the guy in the pic. This guy was climbing the hill near the Jeep races. ;)

That's cool to hear that those guys helped you out though. That's what most duners are all about. :D :angry2:

I know... My friend was wearing a shirt, just telling a story of how my buddy managed to climb one of the dunes too, but I think he was a bit quicker with it. :laughing:

So did anyone give that guy a beer for even attempting that??

A beer, someone should of given him one of these :laughing: . Not only did he endanger himself on the busiest weekend of the year. But could of hurt someone else had they not seen him and hit him. WTF was this guy thinking???? :angry2:

No cure for stupid as we all know :dope:

A beer, someone should of given him one of these :stick_smack: . Not only did he endanger himself on the busiest weekend of the year. But could of hurt someone else had they not seen him and hit him. WTF was this guy thinking???? :freakin_nuts:

No cure for stupid as we all know :idiot:

what a beer helps me out every once in a while ! :blink:

So did anyone give that guy a beer for even attempting that??

(sorry, off topic....) Randy, that is a great Avatar picture you have there ;) love that setup with the quad and that razorback in the backdrop ....looks like a pro did it ?!? :freakin_nuts:

New Years before last a couple chicks in our camp got wasted at comp and decided to climb up it... naked.... luckly it was 4 in the morning and we were the only ones there. they only made it halfway though before they passed out...

(sorry, off topic....) Randy, that is a great Avatar picture you have there ;) love that setup with the quad and that razorback in the backdrop ....looks like a pro did it ?!? :ninja:

Thanks, you forgot to mention the sexy ManBeast in the picture. hahaha :mischevious:

WTF DUDE ?? :blink: why you gotta post pics of me :blink::blury:

I'd like to personally thank warrior07' for doing his personal best to clean up the hill. With reckless abondon, he was determined to pick up the cigarette butt left / tossed by a careless duner. Once again....thanks!

post-409-1203555220_thumb.jpg

:chug: :mischevious: :dope::ninja::lol::headbang1: