DuneJNKY Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Got a new truck!!! Needed something to tow the boat and the little DaNgEr RaNgEr couldn't handle it. It is a 2008 Nissan Titan and the motor in this thing KICKS Quote
Raptor661 Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Nice truck. Those look really good on 33inch tires! At least its not one of these !! Quote
powerhouse Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 (edited) I hope you bought that for your woman... does Jeff or Cole know about your purchace ? Just kidding , nice CAR !! Edited February 21, 2008 by powerhouse Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 man those things are fast a guy pulled up to me at a light in a stock 4wd one like that one you have, wanting to race.....im in my d-max, with a 60 hp tune on it, and i was LETS GO AZZHOE!!! ill tell ya, its agood thing i had that tune on, cause i barely pulled him till the next light....had i had about 100 more yards, i would have hit the meat of my powerband and dusted him...but from a dead stop to about 45 mph...it pulled pretty good for a stock nissan. Quote
DuneJNKY Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 Thanks for the Props!! I figured I would get Sh#t because it was a Nissan and because I am a FlatBiller :flatbiller: I have to say though, Stock it is Effin fast but it drives like a Lexus! Quote
dreamrr Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Nice Truck! If I bought a truck, it would be one of those! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Congrats on the new ride!! Bet you cant wait to hook up the boat and head to Havasu!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 You should have gotten the longbed version in a crewcab.. those things are bad a$$.. I loved my titan when i had it.. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 just dont pull a typical "bad flatbiller" manuver with it like this azzklown did here Quote
dumontdude10 Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 (edited) you should lift it like my cuzins Edited February 22, 2008 by dumontdude10 Quote
ltr450rider Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 (edited) Nice ride there brett. I need a full size too, but I still owe 4 g's on the S-10. 2 more years and I'm goin silverado baby. Edited February 22, 2008 by suzltr450rider Quote
dunefreak Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Just kidding , nice CAR !! :dance: Congrats Brett. Nice ride for a NISSAN! :flatbiller: Quote
vegas style Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 (edited) I love my titan 04 4x4 SE wish they would build the HD 3/4 ton diesel they keep talking about. Edited February 22, 2008 by vegas style Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Congrats :whacky101: Nice looking truck. Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 yup...nice ride...dats a berry nice! Quote
prior Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 http://www.prgproducts.com/ http://www.titantalk.com/ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.