Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got a new truck!!! :laughing: Needed something to tow the boat and the little DaNgEr RaNgEr couldn't handle it. It is a 2008 Nissan Titan and the motor in this thing KICKS :dope:

post-3331-1203611707_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1203611843_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

I hope you bought that for your woman... :laughing:

does Jeff or Cole know about your purchace ?

Just kidding , nice CAR !!

Edited by powerhouse
Posted

man those things are fast

a guy pulled up to me at a light in a stock 4wd one like that one you have, wanting to race.....im in my d-max, with a 60 hp tune on it, and i was :laughing: LETS GO AZZHOE!!!

ill tell ya, its agood thing i had that tune on, cause i barely pulled him till the next light....had i had about 100 more yards, i would have hit the meat of my powerband and dusted him...but from a dead stop to about 45 mph...it pulled pretty good for a stock nissan.

Posted

Thanks for the Props!! :laughing: I figured I would get Sh#t because it was a Nissan :cry: and because I am a FlatBiller :flatbiller: :dope:

I have to say though, Stock it is Effin fast but it drives like a Lexus!

Posted (edited)

Nice ride there brett. :banghead:

I need a full size too, but I still owe 4 g's on the S-10. 2 more years and I'm goin silverado baby. :headbang1:

Edited by suzltr450rider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...