rushjunkie Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 (edited) After years of wishing, and months of convincing the wife, here she is... 08 4wd Z71 2500hd Duramax Anybody know where The Big E got his 26"s and sick graphics? I need to hook this one up! Edited March 5, 2008 by rushjunkie Quote
dumontdude10 Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 nice truck wrong brand though :assrock: :jester: Quote
rushjunkie Posted March 5, 2008 Author Posted March 5, 2008 I know, but the Mitsubishi Raider was just shy of the tow rating i needed Quote
powerhouse Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 Nice !! will out pull everything but sand saw on his cr 500 ! hahaha !!!!!!!! Quote
mineurbiz Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 Nice truck!!! GMC/Chevy is the only way to go Quote
dunefreak Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 sweet! Congrats on a nice azz truck. I know, but the Mitsubishi Raider was just shy of the tow rating i needed :assrock: :jester: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 just rims and tires or are you going to get a lift and programmer? My brother did mine and others I know....he does great work...let me know if ya need his # Capt Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 Nice truck! Even though I'm a guy, the new 08 models make me wanna :assrock:. I'd have gone w/the GMC also. Quote
indasand Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 Nice !! will out pull everything but sand saw on his cr 500 ! hahaha !!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Saaaaawwwweeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!! :assrock: :jester: Ok I'm jealous I suppose my 04 is getting a bit old these days...... Quote
mineurbiz Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 Nice truck! Even though I'm a :chev_bowtie: guy, the new 08 models make me wanna . I'd have gone w/the GMC also. I felt the same way at first, but when they are lifted they look effin sweet. Quote
rushjunkie Posted March 5, 2008 Author Posted March 5, 2008 just rims and tires or are you going to get a lift and programmer? My brother did mine and others I know....he does great work...let me know if ya need his # Capt Thanks! I will keep that in mind. i probably wont lift, since i dont really want to flip the axles on the trailer. Maybe just a leveling kit and some 33"s. A filter-back exhaust and programmer are definitely in my future. :chev_bowtie: Thanks for the compliments guys. Ill be asking a lot of technical chit, since this is my first diesel. This truck is equipped with a high-idle switch. although i know what it does, i have no idea where it is, or how to operate. anybody familiar with it? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 mine is auto...it can be turned on and off through the steering wheel if it hasnt changed Capt Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 nice truck man check out this website here for chevy d-max info www.dieselplace.com tons of information on mods, tires, wheels....anything you could imagine wanting to do to your d-max...its been done here Quote
MAXDOUT Posted March 9, 2008 Posted March 9, 2008 G=GAY M=MENS C=CLUB Just messing with ya. That is a badazz truck. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 9, 2008 Posted March 9, 2008 just needs to be a long bed and lifted Nice ride Quote
rushjunkie Posted March 10, 2008 Author Posted March 10, 2008 Speaking of lifts.... how high do you all figure i can go before flippin the axles on the trailer? here's a pic of the 5er: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted March 21, 2008 Posted March 21, 2008 Dude, just lift the trailer. Its not a big deal. Its 4 inch. Plus your truck will look like a real mans truck. Your style truck with 35's / 6 inch lift is bad a$$. Mine is 8 inch lift with 37's, trailer has flipped axles and I have no issues. Just my 2 cents. Quote
MCGYVER Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 After years of wishing, and months of convincing the wife, here she is... 08 4wd Z71 2500hd Duramax Anybody know where The Big E got his 26"s and sick graphics? I need to hook this one up! Nice Ride ! congrats. Thats off the hook fo shizzle :afro: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.