Season is winding down

dunefreak

We're going the last weekend in March... then again in April (18-20th). Hopin the weather cooperates. That's the weekend of the Baker-2-Vegas race. Anyone going out over that weekend. :moonwalk:

Pete what the hell are you talking about... :laughing:

We dont have a "Dune Season" we go all year...early morning trips to Dumont and weekend trips to Coral Pink remember

You and I both know that. ;) Being that I posted it on DUMONTDuneRiders.com, you know ahat I meant! :watching::laughing::laughoff:

• 4 weeks later...

:laughing:

Depends on how many more I can tag along on!

I believe we are going to Gosa this weekend with Michael or else a day trip to Dumont! One of the two. Little Sahara for MM day. Coral Pink sometime :bawl: when. Oh heck I shoulda just stayed with :driver::dunno:

When's the night ride (s) going to start being planned??????

We've started shifting our operations to the river.

A little earlier this year, though we prefer to use the dunes until it's just too hot.

We have an off-road area and some dunes across from where we camp along the Colorado River.

As the weather warms, we mostly ride at nite:

Thursday pix:

17633spring_break_013-med.jpg

17633spring_break_014-med.jpg

17633spring_break_015-med.jpg

17633spring_break_017-med.jpg

Wife Came across this stranded jeeper while driving her Rzr:

17633spring_break_018-med.jpg

Joining Emerald Cove on the Parker Strip is a cheap deal if you both offroad and boat.

Full hook-ups on the beach for your RV, cheap bar,,, Off roading right across the street.

Golf Cart friendly campground.

We don't even start planning those until well into the summer when we start have sand withdrawls. You know that.

Just trying to get a jump on things! I went one whole weekend without sand since Prez Day! I musta been having withdrawls! :driver::MBdance::beercheers:

Besides it looked like your summer scedule was getting pretty full! Just wanted to make sure there was room for a night ride in there someplace!! :driver::thumb:

I see you ran into Pete aka Warrior07 doing some Jackazz training out there!! Did he at least bring you a beer?? :dope::lol::lol:

Ha Ha. :banghead:

My wife takes bags of carrots out there at nite in her Rzr and feeds the wild burros.

They've come to know her voice means something better to eat than Tumbleweeds.

It's starting to become a ritual that the wives and GF's all have fun getting involved with now.

The BLM thins the herds from time to time, but they make a quick comeback.

Edited by yfzdad

We've started shifting our operations to the river.

A little earlier this year, though we prefer to use the dunes until it's just too hot.

We have an off-road area and some dunes across from where we camp along the Colorado River.

As the weather warms, we mostly ride at nite:

Joining Emerald Cove on the Parker Strip is a cheap deal if you both offroad and boat.

Full hook-ups on the beach for your RV, cheap bar,,, Off roading right across the street.

Golf Cart friendly campground.

Your just not to far from my summer stomping ground, Lost Lake.

Edited by desertskyz

I have done the trail riding out there by emerald cove in my sonoma when i had it.. Sure was a fun trip.. and with their little dunes not to far up the road made for a good morning adventure before it got to hot. :D

My season is never over with morning trips in the summer with the fellas but for the official season im pretty much done.. with the bike and samurai out of commision im just gonna chalk it up to one helluva great season and prepare for next year. :D Which will include more glamis trips since ill be alot closer :P