Season is winding down

dunefreak

So we are now into March and that means its gonna start getting warm pretty soon...booo. How many more trips does everyone plan on doing?

I am looking to do 2 more (cleanup weekend then 2 weeks later a guys trip for Pauly's bachelor party) then I am done with Dumont trips for the season. Then it's time for those EARLY summer morning epic rides. :beercheers:

So we are now into March and that means its gonna start getting warm pretty soon...booo. How many more trips does everyone plan on doing?

I am looking to do 2 more (cleanup weekend then 2 weeks later a guys trip for Pauly's bachelor party) then I am done with Dumont trips for the season. Then it's time for those EARLY summer morning epic rides. :unsure:

Same here....Clean up then ----------------------------- two weeks later! :think::slap:

I would love at least one more.. but boating season is coming up fast and my boat is such a fuel hog.. I gots to save my pennies...

I want to do Dumont before it gets to hot and maybe either coral or pismo during the summer..

we'll see how work goes

I am looking to do 2 more (cleanup weekend then 2 weeks later a guys trip for Pauly's bachelor party) then I am done with Dumont trips for the season. Then it's time for those EARLY summer morning epic rides. :unsure:

Same for me! I am down for some early morning runs too when it warms up! Keep me posted!

The cleanup weekend is it for us. :coocoo: After next weekend, the car gets put away, and the boat gets pulled out of hibernation. :unsure: Just like the seasons change, so do my interests. I'm ready to hit the lakes and get me a tan!!! :think::slap: Then about late August, or early September, I'll be jonesing for the sand again!! :think: :moonwalk: :old:

Easter weekend is my last trip to Dumont, might need to find some peeps to camp with again

2nd weekend in April for a Glamis trip, if anyone wants to roll out, you're more than welcome.

Then, Pismo and Havasu trips for the summer.

Ill probably be out for the cleanup weekend... and slummin a ride in someones car dune groupie style :P Then after that who knows.. I know i got my duning in this season.. A couple trips to glamis.. A seasons pass worth of trips to dumont and then some... It has definatley been a fun season.. :D

got yer rezzies??

We no campy on da beachy. The S-10 can't make it far enough onto the sand to camp comfortably away from the water. We just day pass it and leave before the tide comes up.

If it's just me and my g/f, Motel 6. Her family is staying at the Kon Tiki for 4th of July week.

Ill probably be out for the cleanup weekend... and slummin a ride in someones car dune groupie style :P Then after that who knows.. I know i got my duning in this season.. A couple trips to glamis.. A seasons pass worth of trips to dumont and then some... It has definatley been a fun season.. :D

You can bum a bike from me cleanup weekend if ya want. I plan on mostly picking up trash, hanging out, and cruisin the DMax around with an ice chest anyways that weekend. You know you have a place to crash too ya know. :D