Question about registration @ cleanup

dinicolady

I have a burning question! I know the time 8:00am is posted for the start time, BUT last year there were so many eager folks ready to sign up and get started real early last cleanup. :assblast: I have been planning on heading over there about 7:00, is that too early?? Not early enough?? What time are Jodi and Stacey planning on heading over?? I know, I know, more than one question! :DDRrocks: But inquiring minds want to know.

Oh yea, hope the trash bags arrive on time, WOW, that was a mess! :hello:

I know Davey is planning on helping out setting up for the raffle, too.

I know some are eager to get signed up and get going, but FoDD is planning on 8 so I would guess 8 is the official time. There is some stuff that FoDD needs to get set up that morning so I would probably wait until they are absolutely ready. Unless you are helping out FoDD with volunteering (which I know you are Kelly :D ) I'd say just show at 8. There's no need to for everyone to rush them when they aren't ready yet. post-3-1205291895_thumb.gif :DDRrocks:

I emailed Vicki to find out what time she wanted me to there for setup of the registration area. No response yet. I was planning on being there probably about 7:30 - 7:45. That should be plenty of time to get things in order for registration area!

I cant wait! I hope this year is bigger and better!! :DDRrocks:

HELLLLOOOOOO yes, I'm still around.

Busy as, well, busy as all of those sayings people use to describe someone who's busy... that's how busy I am! A new job and lots of other changes and I'm spending all my time catching my breath.

But the cleanup... well, that is the priority and it's on and ready to roll and will be bigger and better than ever before.

Registration begins at 8:00 so all of the fabulous helpers... if you could be there no later than 7:30, that would be fantastic. I will be there before 7:00 *yawn*.

See you all there!!!

Oh and yes, the BAGS will be there on time this year. ;)

Vicki

Since this will be my first cleanup, I am assuming that we ride around picking up trash and putting it into bags then into a truck to take back to camp? Do we work as a team or individuals? Sorry if this is already posted, I am a bit tired today.

Since this will be my first cleanup, I am assuming that we ride around picking up trash and putting it into bags then into a truck to take back to camp? Do we work as a team or individuals? Sorry if this is already posted, I am a bit tired today.

i showed up at night could'nt see were to park so ended up way out were vendor row is now :laughoff: oh well . but when i got up went over to the clean-up signed up and just started recogizing screen names and got to know dooner and itsstock and cruised around with them . and helped itsstock get unstuck in his truck :laughing: . it's more like grab bags and go :lol:

Unless you are helping out FoDD with volunteering (which I know you are Kelly :D ) I'd say just show at 8. There's no need to for everyone to rush them when they aren't ready yet. post-3-1205291895_thumb.gif :laughoff:

Thanks Pete and I likey the smiley! :D I think most were just trying to beat the heat.

We were able to cover the sign up part ok but the trash bag issue threw us for a loop!! Poor Vicki was embarrassed but folks were really understanding!

I cant wait! I hope this year is bigger and better!! :rockon:

Me too!! Me too!! And I'm gonna really push for FoDD donations/sign up this year, especially now that I have a better understanding of what they're up against! <damn little lizard post-1889-1205361747_thumb.gif>

um can they make like 9 or 10 gotta have's me coffees :barf::bs:

You can sign in ALL morning long if you wish to miss the rush and have some coffees! Last year we had people wanting to sign in even AFTER the raffle had begun and we were already passing out the t-shirts! :lol:

But the cleanup... well, that is the priority and it's on and ready to roll and will be bigger and better than ever before. Registration begins at 8:00 so all of the fabulous helpers... if you could be there no later than 7:30, that would be fantastic. I will be there before 7:00 *yawn*.

See you all there!!!

Oh and yes, the BAGS will be there on time this year. ;)

Vicki

:dope: See ya around 7:ish! :bs: No running around like a :laughing: making phone calls and gathering trash bags! :laughoff:

Gather up the trash and take it to the dumpsters.....you'll receive a raffle ticket for each bag collected. We overflowed 2 of 'em last year :lol: Some DDR folks took their trucks out to make it easier to get the bags back, but :lol: of anyone doing that this year. Sure would be handy to have a Rhino/Ranger/Razor thingy for weekends like this! :grin: We had this:

post-1889-1205363632_thumb.jpg

Mark, when you register, just note it on the sheet that you are representing DDR. (There's a square just for da information) Take a team (or join one) out with ya or go solo, doesn't matter. You get raffle tickets and DDR gets credit as a group effort!! But first and foremost, HAVE FUN!! :lol:

i should have the samurai., i will also take out the rear seats quick like so we can use the bed of the samurai to haul the bags o garbage. :D If any DDR member need some help haulin trash just flag me down and ill take it back for you. Ill try to remember to have a scratch pad of sorts to keep track of how many bags people put in and get your tickets to you appropriatley.

normal_DSC00083.JPG

Gather up the trash and take it to the dumpsters.....you'll receive a raffle ticket for each bag collected. We overflowed 2 of 'em last year :lol: Some DDR folks took their trucks out to make it easier to get the bags back, but :grin: of anyone doing that this year. Sure would be handy to have a Rhino/Ranger/Razor thingy for weekends like this! :pics: We had this:

post-1889-1205363632_thumb.jpg

Mark, when you register, just note it on the sheet that you are representing DDR. (There's a square just for da information) Take a team (or join one) out with ya or go solo, doesn't matter. You get raffle tickets and DDR gets credit as a group effort!! But first and foremost, HAVE FUN!! :lol:

Holly smokes. I thought having the rhino would be a benifit. You are killing me with that truck. Very cool. I was thinking of :lol: . Kit Kat and I have a trick up our sleeve. See ya soon.

Holly smokes. I thought having the rhino would be a benifit. You are killing me with that truck. Very cool. I was thinking of :lol: . Kit Kat and I have a trick up our sleeve. See ya soon.

Tricks up our sleeves? Stirring the pot? :lol: Not us!! :lol::grin:

He's got it up for sale!!

:lol: We, especially the kids, wish he could make it out again this year, they had a BLAST!! But work has him out of town all next week and he doesn't feel right leaving the wifey home alone. Such a good hubby he is!! :grin:

:pics: Trick?? Hmmmmm..........Yeppers, see ya indasand! :lol:

i should have the samurai., i will also take out the rear seats quick like so we can use the bed of the samurai to haul the bags o garbage. :D If any DDR member need some help haulin trash just flag me down and ill take it back for you. Ill try to remember to have a scratch pad of sorts to keep track of how many bags people put in and get your tickets to you appropriatley.

normal_DSC00083.JPG

Sorry :lol: but that Sami is Sweeeeeeet Nick

:lol:

Guest Crasher

normal_DSC00083.JPG

SHOTGUN!! :ban-split::laughing: Nice Samurai Nick!!! :thumb: