Built a new tool box

MAXDOUT

I had like a lot of guys a couple Craftsman Roll-away Tool boxes in my garage. I hated the look of being pushed up against the wall, so I fixed it. What do you guys think.... :barf: I always wanted an 8 foot long tool box, but didn't like the price tag. So one Saturday I decided to make my own version. :blink:1/8th inch diamond plate surround with aluminum top. :coocoo: Next, I am going to epoxy my garage floor. That should clean it up a bit. :moonwalk:

post-448-1205624028_thumb.jpg

post-448-1205624075_thumb.jpg

post-448-1205624124_thumb.jpg

Edited by maxdout

No DDR sticker?

I dont have any DDR stickers. I need to get a hold of Pete. :chug:

I am not a tool box type of girl,but I have to say....very impressive :coocoo: Great Job :barf: Just showed hubby the pics and he like it :beat:

So was it alot cheaper to build?

Yes, considering the tool boxes around that size/length are at least 4-5 grand. I think Im in mine around 2 grand total. :coocoo:

Edited by maxdout

great job.my buddy has a snap on top and bottom roll away tool box.he spent close to $10,000 .yours is just as nice and you built it yourself,its nice to see some craftsmanship.

Thanks.... :coocoo: 10 grand is crazy for a tool box. But I guess its cool if thats what your into. :barf:

Edited by maxdout