CALLING ALL HOT SHOTS AND BIG BALLERS

barefoot bob

hey, Sean we'll probably be around the same spot if u dont hook up w/ anyone else to camp w/.

thanks again for the vinyl it works GREAT!!

Awsome, glad that worked out for ya.

I will definetly take you up on that offer. I'll be rolling in saturday morning, hopefully between 9-10. I'll be looking for you.

Awsome, glad that worked out for ya.

I will definetly take you up on that offer. I'll be rolling in saturday morning, hopefully between 9-10. I'll be looking for you.

If we make it for a day trip, Sat will prolly be the day. Whos up for a ride?? There will be a few of my cr500 buddies out there...

I HAVE NO CAR yes the engine is down 1 more time and Doc said i cant go for 4 weeks the weekend of the 12 week we are out on the Boat the Next week end Is Long Beach Grand Prix Yes i will be at the Boat so thats 7 weeks out before Iam going to Dumont :clap::DDRrocks:

Edited by AL T

I just got the jets for a 35 shot yesterday so one of 4 things will happen....

1. The bike blows up spectacularly the second I hit the button

2. It loops out

3. It scares the sh*t outta me

4. It runs perfect all weekend

Should make for some fun vids :laughing::laughing::banghead::MBdance: :no_no:

Either way I've gotta be there for this :ninja:

He always parks about B7. ;)

Thanks pete. I showed up but I just can't cram enough fuel down into this motor with the 22psi pulley... I was only there for about 30 minutes and left. back to the drawing board for now. :)

I could have just held a water bottle of fuel and dumped it down the carb while shooting the hill and it would have barely been enough.. :thumb:

Danny and I went out for the day,but I never saw anyone filming anything.I didnt go out there just for that anyway so it wasnt a big deal.RaptorRoys 834 Rappy was fast.He finally had his way with my poor ole YFZ. :D DP315's Banshee conversion is one of the nicest looking streetbike quads ive seen.Very nice work.Hell of a nice guy too.It was nice meeting some people from the site out there.Ran Britincali's sprayin 500 once.Pure Evil had some nice bikes out there.Had a 10 mil YFZ out there my lil 501 was getting the better of.LIL FYI,I duned my YFZ out to the north pole with Danny,and I mean thru the hills not the flats,lol.It actually wasnt bad at all,but the dunes were real nice and smooth.We talked with some guys from the site out there with a couple really nice Buckshot rails :thumb: The weather was really nice.The most fun I had all day though was on Dannys 100% bone stock YFZ.All it had was a set of 6 cup triple buff haulers and was whoopin on all the other piped 4 strokes.I never thought I could have so much fun on such a slow bike,lol.I must have hot lapped 15 races on that thing at a time.When you have a fast bike there are only a few people to race.On a slow bike there are tons to race.It was a blast!!.We radared for a while too.The single all motor 4 strokes were around 63mph and the streetbike conversions were closer to 70.Metalalien showed up but like always when you try something new there is always a chance for issues.It was a bummer but things happen.Im sure he will figure it all out.The +6 swingarm took some getting used to.I had to completely change my launching technique,and my tire pressure had to go down a pound and a half before I was happy with the hookup.By the middle of the day it was finally working well.It did however make it totally rideable which was a nice change.It held its own out there against some bikes with pretty big motors.My options to race out there were Britincali's 500 sprayin,10mil YFZ 560?,2 834 Raptors,R1 Raptor,R1 Banshee,and a Gixxer 1000 conversion. :clap: <----Thats what the day felt like,lmao.It was a hell of a lot of fun though. :beercheers:

Danny and I went out for the day,but I never saw anyone filming anything.I didnt go out there just for that anyway so it wasnt a big deal.RaptorRoys 834 Rappy was fast.He finally had his way with my poor ole YFZ. :D DP315's Banshee conversion is one of the nicest looking streetbike quads ive seen.Very nice work.Hell of a nice guy too.It was nice meeting some people from the site out there.Ran Britincali's sprayin 500 once.Pure Evil had some nice bikes out there.Had a 10 mil YFZ out there my lil 501 was getting the better of.LIL FYI,I duned my YFZ out to the north pole with Danny,and I mean thru the hills not the flats,lol.It actually wasnt bad at all,but the dunes were real nice and smooth.We talked with some guys from the site out there with a couple really nice Buckshot rails :thumb: The weather was really nice.The most fun I had all day though was on Dannys 100% bone stock YFZ.All it had was a set of 6 cup triple buff haulers and was whoopin on all the other piped 4 strokes.I never thought I could have so much fun on such a slow bike,lol.I must have hot lapped 15 races on that thing at a time.When you have a fast bike there are only a few people to race.On a slow bike there are tons to race.It was a blast!!.We radared for a while too.The single all motor 4 strokes were around 63mph and the streetbike conversions were closer to 70.Metalalien showed up but like always when you try something new there is always a chance for issues.It was a bummer but things happen.Im sure he will figure it all out.The +6 swingarm took some getting used to.I had to completely change my launching technique,and my tire pressure had to go down a pound and a half before I was happy with the hookup.By the middle of the day it was finally working well.It did however make it totally rideable which was a nice change.It held its own out there against some bikes with pretty big motors.My options to race out there were Britincali's 500 sprayin,10mil YFZ 560?,2 834 Raptors,R1 Raptor,R1 Banshee,and a Gixxer 1000 conversion. :clap: <----Thats what the day felt like,lmao.It was a hell of a lot of fun though. :beercheers:

Sounds like fun. Were the street bike motor bikes hitting 70 on banshee hill or the long comp hill?

Danny and I went out for the day,but I never saw anyone filming anything.I didnt go out there just for that anyway so it wasnt a big deal.RaptorRoys 834 Rappy was fast.He finally had his way with my poor ole YFZ. :D DP315's Banshee conversion is one of the nicest looking streetbike quads ive seen.Very nice work.Hell of a nice guy too.It was nice meeting some people from the site out there.Ran Britincali's sprayin 500 once.Pure Evil had some nice bikes out there.Had a 10 mil YFZ out there my lil 501 was getting the better of.LIL FYI,I duned my YFZ out to the north pole with Danny,and I mean thru the hills not the flats,lol.It actually wasnt bad at all,but the dunes were real nice and smooth.We talked with some guys from the site out there with a couple really nice Buckshot rails :thumb: The weather was really nice.The most fun I had all day though was on Dannys 100% bone stock YFZ.All it had was a set of 6 cup triple buff haulers and was whoopin on all the other piped 4 strokes.I never thought I could have so much fun on such a slow bike,lol.I must have hot lapped 15 races on that thing at a time.When you have a fast bike there are only a few people to race.On a slow bike there are tons to race.It was a blast!!.We radared for a while too.The single all motor 4 strokes were around 63mph and the streetbike conversions were closer to 70.Metalalien showed up but like always when you try something new there is always a chance for issues.It was a bummer but things happen.Im sure he will figure it all out.The +6 swingarm took some getting used to.I had to completely change my launching technique,and my tire pressure had to go down a pound and a half before I was happy with the hookup.By the middle of the day it was finally working well.It did however make it totally rideable which was a nice change.It held its own out there against some bikes with pretty big motors.My options to race out there were Britincali's 500 sprayin,10mil YFZ 560?,2 834 Raptors,R1 Raptor,R1 Banshee,and a Gixxer 1000 conversion. :beat: <----Thats what the day felt like,lmao.It was a hell of a lot of fun though. :bawl:

Sounds like you had a great time, Aaron. :beercheers::thumb: You duned the YFZ? :shocked::clap:

I think one of those Buckshots was "X5" on the site. I think he said he was going out this weekend.

You should be more specific man, Btitt's bike was only competetive with my skinny a$$ on it!! HAHA

Pete, X5 was out there, we met at the South Pole, we chatted for a while and we both notice no film crews either and no sign of Bob. So we went on a short ride so his son could show us this jump he was hitting. Best guess by all of us was somewhere around 150ft!! :thumb: (and this was a step up with a pretty big gap and small landing!!) In a gusty (prolly 15-30mph) SIDE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!! That kid is friggin INSANE!!! Hey X5 did you give Brit a ride and shut him up?? :D

You should be more specific man, Btitt's bike was only competetive with my skinny a$$ on it!! HAHA

Pete, X5 was out there, we met at the South Pole, we chatted for a while and we both notice no film crews either and no sign of Bob. So we went on a short ride so his son could show us this jump he was hitting. Best guess by all of us was somewhere around 150ft!! :beercheers: (and this was a step up with a pretty big gap and small landing!!) In a gusty (prolly 15-30mph) SIDE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!! That kid is friggin INSANE!!! Hey X5 did you give Brit a ride and shut him up?? :D

From my understanding there weren't going to be any "film crews". It was just going to be the one guy filming some stuff I guess. Sucks you didn't hook up w/ Bob though. :thumb:

oh...and who's son? Bob's?

Yeah, i remember the screen name x-5 being kicked around. Bunch of cool, laid back guys. Their rails were absolutely UNREAL. I'd give just about anything for that black buckshot :thumb: . The red one came down the flats like a NHRA car and was a beaut ,too. Had a good time this Saturday. :beercheers:

The weather was great, I saw a bunch of fast bikes and met a bunch of really cool people. Aaron, Eric, Roy and a few others were all really cool people to hang out with. I couldn't believe how fast Aaron and Roy's raptors were. Thanks to Aaron for hanging out in the sun with the radar gun. I was looking foward to seeing the metalalien bike, but unfortunately Eric was having fuel issues so I didn't get to see it. That was by far the funnest day trip I've ever made.

Pete, X5 was out there, we met at the South Pole, we chatted for a while and we both notice no film crews either and no sign of Bob. So we went on a short ride so his son could show us this jump he was hitting. Best guess by all of us was somewhere around 150ft!! :thumb: (and this was a step up with a pretty big gap and small landing!!) In a gusty (prolly 15-30mph) SIDE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!! That kid is friggin INSANE!!! Hey X5 did you give Brit a ride and shut him up?? :D

It probably was you because I saw you guys switch riders.The one time we raced I hadnt figured out my tire pressure and was really slow off the line.I still won but the 500 was pulling hard.later in the day it probably wouldnt have been as close.It was a fun day.

It probably was you because I saw you guys switch riders.The one time we raced I hadnt figured out my tire pressure and was really slow off the line.I still won but the 500 was pulling hard.later in the day it probably wouldnt have been as close.It was a fun day.

In all fairness Britts still learning the NOS thing. If you were the only orange thumper quad out there, then it was me racing you. His bike was coming on and off the NOS, when it was on I was reeling you in, when it was off you pulled away. We think its low bottle pressures so we need to figure out a way off warming the bottle "in the field". The bike initiated Britt later in the day like it did to me last trip, closed throttle nitrous failures SUCK!!

Pete, it was "X5's" 17 year old son, hes got pills made of brass!! :D

I had a fekin AWSOME time the bike ran great for about 20% of every run then would either end up so rich it would blubber or the power would fade in and out, I tried all kinds of different jet combinations but nothing worked well.

I did get it lighting up pretty good on sat afternoon at comp but the hit was so hard I couldnt keep the front down, I couldnt lay into it like I normally do so speed wise it sucked.

The last run I did with a 28 shot of NOS and a 22 shot on the fuel side rode bitchin untill it stayed on by the top of comp, I thought I was gonna launch off the top :shocked: after a few highly paniked seconds I pulled the kill cord and ate sh*t at the lip, pushing a bike flooded with NOS down comp aint fun. The WOT switch is still stuck on......

I had my first rail experience on sat night thanks to 50cal and malibu, I can't thank you guys enough!!! Those things are animals man, its just like my bike but with a cage and a rollbar! :thumb::beercheers: I want one bad now and I fear you may have made me poor for many years to come :thumb:

Had a good time BSing around the fire and log balancing with sandchick :clap:

Thanks guys for a wicked last trip of the year, it was the icing on the dumont cake for me :bawl:

Edited by britincali

Sounds like fun. Were the street bike motor bikes hitting 70 on banshee hill or the long comp hill?

I was pretty consistent with 67-68 and hit 69 once. I think the GSXR probably hit 70-71. that was all at banshee hill though