CALLING ALL HOT SHOTS AND BIG BALLERS

barefoot bob

hi guys, Easter weekend

i just confirmed that the guy making the throttle junky films is coming to dumont to shoot some footage of how we do it at dumont. quads, bikes, buggies. jumping, bowl carving, and wheelies hill shooting needed. so we can represent dumont.he will be camped with me.

of course its not a huge deal unless you want to be in a video. nothing is garunteed that youll be in it but of course he is looking for action footage.

i was going to take him to banshee, comp , big bowl , taledega, the jumps in the next lil valley next to comp and maybe find some other spots.

Edited by barefoot bob

What day or days will they be out there???

Inquiring minds want to know................

hes showing up friday i know saturday will be his main day dunno when he is leaving sunday. its not a big production like thing. he goes out freelances sees somthing he likes or has you hit somthing he likes. some of these 2 wheelers need to show some big air stuff. quads drag racing and of course the buggy stuff.

hes showing up friday i know saturday will be his main day dunno when he is leaving sunday. its not a big production like thing. he goes out freelances sees somthing he likes or has you hit somthing he likes. some of these 2 wheelers need to show some big air stuff. quads drag racing and of course the buggy stuff.

:DDRrocks: Hummm Friday? Like what Friday, there are like 52 of them in a year. j/k bob.

Are you talking about this coming friday 03/21/08 and sat. 03/22/08. Off weekend, sounds like fun.

If there is going to be a crash segment of his filming let me know....

I can go over the bars on a two wheeler....

I can roll a quad.......

I can get the wife's pink Ranger stuck...

All I am missing is the budweiser...

All kidding aside if I'm out there I'll come find your camp, thanks for the info...

:DDRrocks:

I ain't goin' cuz I'm scared. :eatdrink021: J/K

I would love to try to help you out. :eatdrink021:

Not to mention get on a video. :beercheers:

But my next trip out is April 5th.

Hey Bob, think you can get him to head out then for more video???? :beercheers:

Anyways, Have fun over Easter and play smart (careful). :DDRrocks:

R-

terry is a baller maybe he will show, cmon ynot your needed :DDRrocks:

Appreciate the compliment Bob, but Sunday would be the only remote possibility and that's pretty slim. Thanks for the request. :eatdrink021:

quads, bikes, buggies. jumping, bowl carving, and wheelies hill shooting needed.

I can handle the wheelie part easy, I havnt done very big air in the sand, mostly just MX tracks with med staff much closer!!

Theres some 500 guys going out that weekend, they have been trying to talk me into it, so I might be able to get out there...

If the wind cooperates, maybe well see some more rubber ducky/cape action!! :D

I'll be out for sure with bigtruckdrmr.

If I can get her to shift into 3rd on the LTR, he needs to take movies of her kicking arse at comp. :blink:

I'm actually looking for people to camp with, so if anyone wants to join or doesn't mind 2 extra heads in thier camp saturday night, please PM me. I really don't want to camp alone, I don't trust leaving my rig alone with no trusted eyes on it.

We'll be heading up early saturday morning and leaving early sunday morning.

I just got the jets for a 35 shot yesterday so one of 4 things will happen....

1. The bike blows up spectacularly the second I hit the button

2. It loops out

3. It scares the sh*t outta me

4. It runs perfect all weekend

Should make for some fun vids :beercheers::DDRrocks::ban-split::drinkbeer::dunno:

I just got the jets for a 35 shot yesterday so one of 4 things will happen....

1. The bike blows up spectacularly the second I hit the button

2. It loops out

3. It scares the sh*t outta me

4. It runs perfect all weekend

Should make for some fun vids :beercheers::DDRrocks::ban-split::drinkbeer::dunno:

Or you have another closed throttle nitrous failure and ride a 0% throttle wheelie up Comp like I did!! :D