Easter DDR Potluck @ Dumont

dunefreak

The last potluck was a success over the cleanup weekend, so let's have another one!

:thumb::laughoff:

Where: DDR camp/ between the 1st & 2nd finger dunes

When: Saturday April 15th

Who is invited: all DDR peeps- familiar faces and new ones too

Here are some suggestions as to what you can bring

(you can bring anything you want, but I figure burgers & dogs will be the easiest to do with little hassle)

burgers

cheese (for the burgers)

hotdogs

burger & dog buns

1 large ketchup

1 large mustard

mac and potato salad

lettuce/ tomato/onion (prepared and ready for burgers)

cake- oh yeah....cake :bash:

baked beans

chips (either a few big bags or a package of individual bagged chips)

plates

napkins

2- aluminum trays....1 for hotdogs, 1 for burgers

I'll bring my grill. If anyone else can bring another grill or two that would be great- we need at least 2. :thumb:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last potluck was a success over the cleanup weekend, so let's have another one! :bash:

:laughoff:

(you can bring anything you want, but I figure burgers & dogs will be the easiest to do with little hassle)

burgers

cheese (for the burgers)

hotdogs

burger & dog buns

1 large ketchup

1 large mustard

mac and potato salad

cake- oh yeah....cake :rockon:

baked beans

plates

napkins

I'll bring my grill. If anyone else can bring another grill or two that would be great- we need at least 2. :thumb:

i have a grill i can contribute, if someone wants to man it. its a fire & ice gas grill. ill bring potato salad and i still have some big cans of baked beans from the cleanup, and i might have some aluminum trays left also. and i still have a big thing of mac salad thats good till end of april that hasnt been opened, ill bring that also. ok, i guess thats probably enough for one person. lol :thumb::thumb:

ok cool, Stacey :bash:

We'll need one more grill though...anyone? :laughoff:

hey pete we will bring plates/napkins/mustard/katchup/mayo :thumb:

we will have our grille but is charcoal if needed

later :thumb:

ps i'll bring brownies too

Edited by DUNE SMURF

I wonder if cmyfirepole is comin.. hes got a neat lookin grill.. :D And im bringing my fat stomach and a appetite :D

I'm hoping to be there....I just can't commit until after this weekend. :thumb:

If I do go, you're more than welcome to utilize the grill. :laughoff: ...and I'll end up bringing something on the list too. I just don't want to say "yeah I'm in" and then have to back out......

I WILL BE MISSING THE DDR EASTER TRIP ALSO PETE.. :laughoff: BUT I WILL MARINATE SOME STUFF UP AND SEND IT OVER WITH JJ OR ROSS OR WHOEVER IS GOING :thumb: :bash: ... HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT... (ITS OUR THAI/LAOS NEW YEAR CELEBRATION ) SO I WONT ABLE TO MAKE IT... I HAVEENT CAMPED WITH U GUYS FOR A GOOD MIN... HOPE TO GET THE BANSHEE UP RUNNING B4 MEMORIAL THOUGH...

ok cool, Stacey :thumb:

We'll need one more grill though...anyone? :laughoff:

I think my father-in-law is coming out again with us. If so there will be another grill there for the DDR potluck! :bash: If things go right tomorrow I will be homeless (trailerless) for that weekend. I am hopefully sending the good ole 26' toyhauler to her new home in San Diego. Good thing Ross is such a good friend to let my family of 4 crash with him that weekend. Thanks Ross!

The last potluck was a success over the cleanup weekend, so let's have another one!

:thumb::laughing:

burgers

cheese (for the burgers)

hotdogs

burger & dog buns

1 large ketchup

1 large mustard

mac and potato salad

cake- oh yeah....cake :blury:

baked beans

plates

napkins

HEY PETE :hello: LET ME KNOW IF WE NEED TO BRING ANYTHING ELSE :laughing: I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME DURING WEEK BUT I GOT THE MUSTARD/RELISH/KETCHUP/PLATES/NAPKINS/BROWNIES HANDLE

:thumb:

I think my father-in-law is coming out again with us. If so there will be another grill there for the DDR potluck! :laughing: If things go right tomorrow I will be homeless (trailerless) for that weekend. I am hopefully sending the good ole 26' toyhauler to her new home in San Diego. Good thing Ross is such a good friend to let my family of 4 crash with him that weekend. Thanks Ross!

Change in plans. As of right now, My father in law might not be coming out. So we wont have his grill. Maybe I will try to borrow it and throw it in the back of my truck. I'll let you know.

Can anyone bring some burgers and buns???

HEY PEOPLE, LETS STEP UP HERE. I KNOW WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE COMING. IM SURE SOMEONE BESIDES PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADING BRING ITEMS COULD BRING BUNS AND ANOTHER COULD BRING BURGERS???

PETE LET ME KNOW IF NO ONE CAN BRING IT, ILL STEP UP AND BRING THAT AS WELL.

Change in plans. As of right now, My father in law might not be coming out. So we wont have his grill. Maybe I will try to borrow it and throw it in the back of my truck. I'll let you know.

Don't sweat it......I just got the parts I need and we are going....and will have a small BBQ.

Can anyone bring some burgers and buns???

I got the burgers Pete...how many should I bring?

HEY PEOPLE, LETS STEP UP HERE. I KNOW WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE COMING. IM SURE SOMEONE BESIDES PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADING BRING ITEMS COULD BRING BUNS AND ANOTHER COULD BRING BURGERS???

PETE LET ME KNOW IF NO ONE CAN BRING IT, ILL STEP UP AND BRING THAT AS WELL.

I really don't think all the shouting is necessary....it's only Monday for Pete's sake... :laughing::laughing:

Just kidding Pete......, but I don't think this qualifies as a STEP UP kinda thing......I got the meat right here!! :thumb:

Everyone hold off on the burgers for another day or so. Pauly Paul's dad works for a food distribution company and he might get us a case of each (dogs and burgers) :thumb: I'll let everyone know if we need any by Wednesday. As for other stuff besides burgers, get creative or something. Just bring something....maybe a veggie or meat/cheese platter or something :dunno:

Everyone hold off on the burgers for another day or so. Pauly Paul's dad works for a food distribution company and he might get us a case of each (dogs and burgers) :thumb: I'll let everyone know if we need any by Wednesday. As for other stuff besides burgers, get creative or something. Just bring something....maybe a veggie or meat/cheese platter or something :dunno:

Alright....if the burgers come through then I'll put my meat away and bring 4 big bags of chips.....

Let me know what happens.

I am planning on camping with you guys, assuming I can find you....

What can we contribute and for how many? The wife makes great guacamole (so I have been told as I dont eat avacado). So we could bring guac and chips and or anything else that might be suggested... Let me know...

Scott, you should find us w/ no problem. You could bring whatever goes w/ burgers and dogs. :dunno: I'd say account for about 20-30 people I'm guessing. I'll post up the exact camp location when Don29palms and OGPimp get there on Wednesday AM. :laughoff: Can't wait...should be good times and lookin forward to meeting you. :thumb:

Even though I wont be camping with you guys here's what I'm bringing.....Dozens of colored hard boiled eggs......Oh look above because I'll be shooting them at you guys with my water balloon slingshot!!!!! That will definately make for some good times!!! I bet I can get them to fly a few hundred yards!!!! :laughing:

Edited by wingnut

Even though I wont be camping with you guys here's what I'm bringing.....Dozens of colored hard boiled eggs......Oh look above because I'll be shooting them at you guys with my water balloon slingshot!!!!! That will definately make for some good times!!! I bet I can get them to fly a few hundred yards!!!! :laughing:

I will bring a baseball bat and a tennis racket.... Should be fun! How about a 12 guage... Can anybody say... PULL!

OK Do we still need a grille for this weekend I actully have an extra one that I would bring out there and maybe sell or have an auction? Who likes Chili? I will make a 5 Gallon Pot of it if everyone or mostly everyone wants it. It is damn fine Chili but there maybe be :laughing: lot's of Blazing Saddles!!! Oh the bidding will start at $00.02