Easter DDR Potluck @ Dumont

dunefreak

OK Do we still need a grille for this weekend I actully have an extra one that I would bring out there and maybe sell or have an auction? Who likes Chili? I will make a 5 Gallon Pot of it if everyone or mostly everyone wants it. It is damn fine Chili but there maybe be :headbang: lot's of Blazing Saddles!!! Oh the bidding will start at $00.02

woo hoo! bring em both- chili and the grill if you have room for it! :D :smiley: :laughing::laughing:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also have a couple semi small gas grills with me.

As for Chili.... Wooo Hooo, bring it on! Blazin saddles and all! I'll keep the wife warm in bed! :D

Edited by scott

Well its official... I have to work friday... So i should see most of you on saturday sometime hopefully... I hate my life sometimes...

Dude you gotta be there....even on Saturday. I planned on another big boy ride at night!!

:laughoff:

That really sucks...hope to see you there.

Well its official... I have to work friday... So i should see most of you on saturday sometime hopefully... I hate my life sometimes...

:laughoff: That really sucks, Nick! But, what's this Sturday "hopefully" sh*t? Just come out after work Fri night. :laughoff: What's the big deal?

:laughoff: That really sucks, Nick! But, what's this Sturday "hopefully" sh*t? Just come out after work Fri night. :laughoff: What's the big deal?

Im shooting for saturday... going to bring the lady w/ me :D but friday night after dealing w/ these a-holes all day i wont be in the mood to drive anywhere cept hot rod grille on the way home.. and sunday is shot to hell cuz i gotta work then too... so its a day trip yaaaaaaaaaay.... hope someone saves my lady a seat in a buggy.. :D

but friday night after dealing w/ these a-holes all day i wont be in the mood to drive anywhere cept hot rod grille on the way home..

the only place I'd be in the mood to drive is DUMONT! But hey everyone's different I guess :laughoff: See ya Saturday. :laughoff:

Are you going Thursday Pete???

It's about an 80% chance right about now with work going the way it's going, but I am probably gonna anyways. Shooting for leaving town about 6/7ish. After these last 2 weeks at work the way things have been going I need a day off! :laughoff::laughoff: Want me to :laughoff: you when I leave town?

It's about an 80% chance right about now with work going the way it's going, but I am probably gonna anyways. Shooting for leaving town about 6/7ish. After these last 2 weeks at work the way things have been going I need a day off! :laughoff::laughoff: Want me to :laughoff: you when I leave town?

Yeah, I'm hopin for the same departure time.

It's about an 80% chance right about now with work going the way it's going, but I am probably gonna anyways. Shooting for leaving town about 6/7ish. After these last 2 weeks at work the way things have been going I need a day off! :dunce: :laughoff: Want me to :laughoff: you when I leave town?

Sounds like maybe you guys are rubbing it in a little about leaving tommorrow!!!! :laughoff::laughoff: I guess I'm just jealous!! :laughoff:

im planning leaving about the same time. im sure you will pass me along the way with your condo on wheels as im draggin my a$$ up potisi. lol lol see ya guys out there. wooooo hoooooooo partaaaaaaaaaaaa