beau Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 here is our set up holds two full size sand cars and three quads That's like "Dream Rig" status right there, the toy's too. BASTARD!!!! :beer_bang: (sarcasm) Seriously though, very nice. Quote
dumontdude10 Posted February 17, 2008 Posted February 17, 2008 (edited) Nice Muddy Raptor Edited February 17, 2008 by dumontdude10 Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Here is how I now roll out!!! Need to get some pics in the dunes though Quote
Warrior07 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Here is how I now roll out!!! :black: Need to get some pics in the dunes though congrats Quote
desertrider71 Posted July 20, 2008 Posted July 20, 2008 (edited) Heres mine. Quads at Gossa, bikes in Logandale. Not the biggest trailer but plenty for a single guy who needs his home comforts while playing ! Edited July 20, 2008 by desertrider71 Quote
bigdan Posted July 25, 2008 Posted July 25, 2008 Very nice car like the orange and black look Thanks, I chose the color because I wanted to be seen easily by other duners. It has always freaked me out to get hit in the flat areas. I think that some duners get so focused on watching the terain they forget to watch for other duners.... Quote
ltr450 Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 (edited) Wasn't that white car up for sale awhile back Edited July 27, 2008 by ltr450 Quote
bigdan Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Wasn't that white car up for sale awhile back Ya I bought it from a guy in Henderson off of Craigs list. It has been a real good buggy but I let my 20 year old nephew drive it and he tries to keep up to my long travel rail and he put some cracks in the chasis from bottoming. No big deal though I am going to have that stiffined up for next season....... Quote
kamu_sutra Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 This is how i used to roll in HAWAII 1996 saleen mustang 2001 dodge dakota 4x4 2003 Suzuki LTZ400 THIS IS HOW I ROLL NOW SINCE I MOVED FROM HAWAII TO "LAS WAGES", I MEAN "LAS VEGAS" 2004 Toyota Tacoma and 2009 Carson Fun Runner 2007 Suzuki LTR-450 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.