RAGDOLL MX Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 well iam doing this so everyone knows who they can look for, I was hoping to see someone today but no one showed, this is how youll see me out there, only thing different now is no Yamaha sticker in the back window. Quote
Don29palms Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Looks like you need to get that 19' toy hauler that's for sale in the classified section. Quote
ash Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Here's how I roll, but I'm not going anywhere this weekend...FLU! Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Don rolls out of his motorhome every morning at the dunes..... oops, did I say that out loud?? Quote
dunefreak Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Here's my setup (same pic under t/h pics thread) Quote
wingnut Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Here's my setup (same pic under t/h pics thread) Thats funny Pete, that looks like the same setup that ISBB and Taco have!!!! Just playing! Quote
Don29palms Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 (edited) Don rolls out of his motorhome every morning at the dunes..... oops, did I say that out loud?? NO FAT JOKES Little Brother.....................Well younger brother anyway Edited April 8, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
TACOMAMA Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Thats funny Pete, that looks like the same setup that ISBB and Taco have!!!! Just playing! That was funny!!! I laughed...... Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 8, 2006 Author Posted April 8, 2006 Looks like you need to get that 19' toy hauler that's for sale in the classified section. yeah i was looking at that.....iam interested in the one that richardcheese has. it would work perfect for me, especially since iam getting rid of my 04 Dodge for a Diesel so if anyone wants a 4x4 1500 Quad Cab Dodge, 50K miles, Ill sell it for and even 20K :monkeedance2: Quote
Don29palms Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 yeah i was looking at that.....iam interested in the one that richardcheese has. it would work perfect for me, especially since iam getting rid of my 04 Dodge for a Diesel so if anyone wants a 4x4 1500 Quad Cab Dodge, 50K miles, Ill sell it for and even 20K :monkeedance2: That truck should pull that little trailer with no problem. I used to have a 22' Komfort travel trailer that I use to pull with my 91 Dodge 1/2 ton 4X4 w/318. I would also put 2 Banshees, a generator, and all my fuel in the back of the truck. Quote
Kens Colors Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 Since I like posting sh*t as much as anyone else This thread seemed like a good spot of these pics from last weekend. Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 (edited) this is how we rolled out a couple weeks ago Edited April 12, 2006 by warrior07 Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 (edited) ok this is how i roll! Edited April 12, 2006 by Sincity_blondie Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 13, 2006 Author Posted April 13, 2006 rollin' in zion oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE drool drool Quote
MAXDOUT Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 rollin' in zion DUDE, THATS A SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SET UP. IS THAT LIKE A 8 INCH BODY LIFT? I WANT TO DO THAT TO MY 1984 RANGER. CALL ME LETS TALK Quote
ZOINK THREDZ Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 DUDE, THATS A SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SET UP. IS THAT LIKE A 8 INCH BODY LIFT? I WANT TO DO THAT TO MY 1984 RANGER. CALL ME LETS TALK BODY LIFT ONLY ON CAB, REAR SET UP HAS 1-1'' BLOCK FROM A STOP SIGN, 4'' BLOCK FROM AN OLD BLACK 4-RUNNER I SOLD THIS FOOL , AND A 3'' AIR RIDE, FOR MY TRAILER Quote
Midknight Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 well i guess this is how i roll on my stock rims!!! Quote
MAXDOUT Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 BODY LIFT ONLY ON CAB, REAR SET UP HAS 1-1'' BLOCK FROM A STOP SIGN, 4'' BLOCK FROM AN OLD BLACK 4-RUNNER I SOLD THIS FOOL , AND A 3'' AIR RIDE, FOR MY TRAILER THATS SOME GOOD STUFF... HOWEVER SHOULD I TAKE THAT 4-RUNNER SH!T PERSONAL Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.