How Do You Roll Out?

RAGDOLL MX

well iam doing this so everyone knows who they can look for, I was hoping to see someone today but no one showed, this is how youll see me out there, only thing different now is no Yamaha sticker in the back window.

post-693-1144463122_thumb.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don rolls out of his motorhome every morning at the dunes..... :woo_hoo: oops, did I say that out loud??

NO FAT JOKES :dunno:

Little Brother.....................Well younger brother anyway :grin:

Edited by Don29palms

Looks like you need to get that 19' toy hauler that's for sale in the classified section. :laughing:

yeah i was looking at that.....iam interested in the one that richardcheese has.

it would work perfect for me, especially since iam getting rid of my 04 Dodge for a Diesel

so if anyone wants a 4x4 1500 Quad Cab Dodge, 50K miles, Ill sell it for and even 20K :monkeedance2:

yeah i was looking at that.....iam interested in the one that richardcheese has.

it would work perfect for me, especially since iam getting rid of my 04 Dodge for a Diesel

so if anyone wants a 4x4 1500 Quad Cab Dodge, 50K miles, Ill sell it for and even 20K :monkeedance2:

That truck should pull that little trailer with no problem. I used to have a 22' Komfort travel trailer that I use to pull with my 91 Dodge 1/2 ton 4X4 w/318. I would also put 2 Banshees, a generator, and all my fuel in the back of the truck. :laughing:

DUDE, THATS A SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SET UP. IS THAT LIKE A 8 INCH BODY LIFT? I WANT TO DO THAT TO MY 1984 RANGER. CALL ME :laughing: LETS TALK :thumb:

BODY LIFT ONLY ON CAB, REAR SET UP HAS 1-1'' BLOCK FROM A STOP SIGN, 4'' BLOCK FROM AN OLD BLACK 4-RUNNER I SOLD THIS FOOL , AND A 3'' AIR RIDE, FOR MY TRAILER

BODY LIFT ONLY ON CAB, REAR SET UP HAS 1-1'' BLOCK FROM A STOP SIGN, 4'' BLOCK FROM AN OLD BLACK 4-RUNNER I SOLD THIS FOOL , AND A 3'' AIR RIDE, FOR MY TRAILER

:thumb::drinkbeer: THATS SOME GOOD STUFF... HOWEVER SHOULD I TAKE THAT 4-RUNNER SH!T PERSONAL :laughing::rockwoot: