Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

well iam doing this so everyone knows who they can look for, I was hoping to see someone today but no one showed, this is how youll see me out there, only thing different now is no Yamaha sticker in the back window.

wow that was a loooooooooooon time ago

Posted

Here is the old set up on the truck at glamis..

Hey Sam, look back in this thread. I think you already posted up your rides. I had to look for myself. It was started a long azz time ago. :drunk::clap:

Posted

:beerpint:

no no no Kenny....see we have a slight problem....the thread says "how do you roll out"...see you could post on this thread if you ever went to the dunes....:thumb:

the title of the thread isnt..."what do you have that you never use"

:porn: :lol :dope:

Posted

no no no Kenny....see we have a slight problem....the thread says "how do you roll out"...see you could post on this thread if you ever went to the dunes....:bawl:

the title of the thread isnt..."what do you have that you never use"

:boyyy: :lol :clap:

invisarollout :dope::thumb: :porn: :boyyy: :beerpint:

Posted

post-23-1202481225_thumb.jpg

This is our setup except for Jodi's quad.

Home away from home.

Don that picture is kind of decieving. I had to look twice I was like WTF :laughoff: looks you have a REALLLLYYY long flag pole on your rail... :laughoff::lol:

Posted

Don that picture is kind of decieving. I had to look twice I was like WTF :laughoff: looks you have a REALLLLYYY long flag pole on your rail... :laughoff::lol:

I't reminds me of bumper cars :kart:

Posted

Don that picture is kind of decieving. I had to look twice I was like WTF :think: looks you have a REALLLLYYY long flag pole on your rail... :idiot::lol:

Thats how he rolls. :laughoff: Yeah he broke his flag a few trips back. We were going so damn fast it broke off. :slap: So he had to use his toyhauler flag. :laughoff:

Posted (edited)
:ninja: cole you wana here something funny..I went to a customers house to cut some trees...she goes you must be the invisa gardner...........lol because im never there my guyz are..but when she said that I started laughing...oh hell if the guyz heard about this....the invisagardner!!! Edited by rhino king

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...