How Do You Roll Out?

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well i didnt know if this was for our on road or off road so im putting the on road up on the post? :mc_smiley:

Hey Caleb, I wondered whos green Chevy that was accross the street at work. I pretty much see it everyday your at Sloan. The other toys are pretty sweet too!

• 1 year later...

DSC00458.jpg

This tent was eaten up by the cajon pass coming back from new years, but I'm getting a new one that specifically fits my truck for Presidents weekend.

DSC00465.jpg

I have one for sale i can sell ya.. used 1 time.. then i sold my truck.. drop me a PM if your intrested.

post-634-1202227921_thumb.jpgI roll on this thanks to guys on a sand dune site.....Pete and Dan from powerhouse.

My bike has amotor in it I got from Pete, and Dan helped me out with the changes that I coldnt find the time to do.

It goes good in the dirt.....see all the dirt. That was after runnng on the dry lake bed. What an experience, just rolling into it at over 100 and its like doing a stopped burnout at the drag strip.

other rides....

post-634-1202228131_thumb.jpg

turboed, intercooled, water meth injection and forsale

post-634-1202228212_thumb.jpg

also forsale

post-634-1202228261_thumb.jpg

1954 henry J with a srt4 drivetrain, turboed, 4 wheel discs, abs, air bags, cruise, ac, and 2300 lbs and 400 whp.