FUGGIN TOYHAULER GOT BROKEN INTO!

wingnut

Tiff got a call today from the guy at storage one. He told her he was checking the RV's out and our door was unlocked. I went over there after work.....wouldn't you know it, I didn't leave it unlocked it got broken in to. Had to be f*cking kids, the pried open the vent doors near the floor by the back door. The trailer has no major damage. Thanks God I didn't have any of the bikes or anything of major value in there. Just kitchen/bathroom crap and clothes!!! I still wanna kill someone, don't they know who the fk I am?????? :laughing::thumb::dope:

Already!!??? Dayum. Can't have anything nice!!!! :lol::thumb: Glad they didn't eff anything up too much.

They should know not to mess with wingnuts. :dope:

If you had a DDR sticker on that bad boy then they would have just moved on to the next one without even screwing with it. You need to get over here and pick one up pronto! :laughing:

Already!!??? Dayum. Can't have anything nice!!!! :laughoff::thumb: Glad they didn't eff anything up too much.

They should know not to mess with wingnuts. :lol:

If you had a DDR sticker on that bad boy then they would have just moved on to the next one without even screwing with it. You need to get over here and pick one up pronto! :laughing:

Yeah, no kidding, it's all your fault!!!!!!! The bowling ally sat there for over a year....no issues!!!!! When I get the sticker I'll have Stacey put it on so it's nice and straight!!!!! :dope:

Both me and my brother had ours broken into in the past month. StorageOne locations across town from each other.

Both of us lost our flatscreen TV's. Mine was a 26" DVD combo with my XBOX, games, controllers, etc. THIS SUCKS ! ! !

Moving my Hauler to a friends large lot. They dont have one and have room. They offered, but I never like to impose. Until the new house is built and I can keep it close. I actually heard from a COP friend that these are dope fiends looking for a fix. They have found that the Toyhaulers/Motorhomes at Storage facilities have flat screen TVs that bring good money. Friggen LOSERS ! ! I hope you get what you deserve in jail. :laughing:

dude that SUCKS!!!

i know it feels

last thanksgivin when we were out at dumont

someone broke into our house

kicked my door in

stole an ipod shuffle

and xbox 360 worth $400

and a bunch of jewelery worth $1000

i know it was a bunch of lil punks like the ones who broke into ur trailer

never found em

filed a police report but u know how well that works

someone also stole 2 palets of concrete from my dads job around october

can u believe that??

they broke down the gate

backed the truck up and loaded 20 90lb bags up

they even came back a second time...tires went in twice

stole another 20 bags

and this is in a neighborhood full of people

im surprised no one saw it

its crazy wut these d*ck holes do

Fedex, that fuggin sucks. Sorry your new sh*t got broken into. Really glad you didnt have anything to valuable in there.

OH YEAH!! ILL BE HAPPY TO PUT YOUR STICKER ON, BUT I NEED MY BROTHERS HELP TO GET IT STRAIGHT!!! :freakin_nuts: :beercheers: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Guest Crasher

Yes, it sucks. Even though they didn't steal anything of real value, just the fact that they were IN there pisses me off. Obviously, the theives were retarded because there was a really nice ring of mine in there in a ring box that they totally missed (I always take my rings off when I ride and use that box so they don't get lost - forgot to take it out of there). Sure could have pawned that for some dope!! They also left all of my gear which was brand new, so obviously there were there for only one reason. The Pizazz is okay too!! Whew!! That would have been tragic!! :freakin_nuts:

We weren't the only ones hit. There was a really nice boat a couple of spaces down that got used as a party pad for the night too. They left beer cans and crap all over, but don't know if anything was stolen. Just a bunch of punk kids with no respect for anything!! :beercheers:

i bought a new pad lock the other day. a guy i work with (his friend designed and is marketing them) is selling these alarmed padlocks. when you set the lock it chirps (kind of like a car alarm) if it gets moved or vibrated it goes off 120 db :freakin_nuts: for like 20 seconds then resets. its not a perfect system but im sure it would scare the hell out of someone trying to be quiet. i bought it for locking the toys up to the hauler at night. but have used it on the ramp door when i have the hauler here on the street overnight. i will post a pic soon all case hardened. paid $50 he has another style with a short cable loop for street bikes... if anyone is interested in looking at this or getting one let me know.

post-978-1210781523_thumb.jpg

post-978-1210781667_thumb.jpg

Edited by vegas style

i bought a new pad lock the other day. a guy i work with (his friend designed and is marketing them) is selling these alarmed padlocks. when you set the lock it chirps (kind of like a car alarm) if it gets moved or vibrated it goes off 120 db :beercheers: for like 20 seconds then resets. its not a perfect system but im sure it would scare the hell out of someone trying to be quiet. i bought it for locking the toys up to the hauler at night. but have used it on the ramp door when i have the hauler here on the street overnight. i will post a pic soon all case hardened. paid $50 he has another style with a short cable loop for street bikes... if anyone is interested in looking at this or getting one let me know.

:shocked2: I bought one of these Xena locks for the toys. Same concept, but a lot more money. Nice lock though....and the added noise at least adds another deterent. I figure it'll at least wake me up at the dunes if someone messes with it. :freakin_nuts:

I hate thieves and think they should be shot on site.

I have a video camera on my driveway because my X and her 4th husband like to vandelize my stuff. I record at night and watch it when I have the gut instinct something was done. Found somebody and their friend trying to bust into my truck last Sunday morning. Pisses me off and makes me feel like I was cornholed that somebody would do that. I turned the video over to the Sheriff in hopes they could use it to catch the F-ers. If I see them, I'm going to shoot them in the crotch with my pellet gun (sense it's politically incorrect and socially unacceptable to blow somebody in half for breaking into a vehicle (I love my shotgun with the slugs in it) Still haven't caught the X yet.

You should carry good insurence and rig a pipe bomb or a shotgun to your RV door.

:shocked2:

Tiff got a call today from the guy at storage one. He told her he was checking the RV's out and our door was unlocked. I went over there after work.....wouldn't you know it, I didn't leave it unlocked it got broken in to. Had to be f*cking kids, the pried open the vent doors near the floor by the back door. The trailer has no major damage. Thanks God I didn't have any of the bikes or anything of major value in there. Just kitchen/bathroom crap and clothes!!! I still wanna kill someone, don't they know who the fk I am?????? :freakin_nuts: :beercheers::laughoff:

Sorry to here that. :( I also was broke into at store more off craig road they pried open the window with a screwdriver took some moves and games for my ps2. like you said had to be kids because i had some other stuff in there worth a little more like tools, riding gear etc. :shocked2:

I think I've got an answer to why people are so screwed up.

Last night my girlfriends kid was having a discussion with his mother about stealing. (he's 15). Apperently during english class the teacher asked the kids if it's okay to steal and what their thoughts and opinions were. To my shock, it seems that most of the kids answered that "if they were poor and really needed something like food, shelter, protection or something they could sell to buy these things, then it's okay"

Our future leaders and what this country gets to look foreward to when I'm old :flipoff:

What the hell are parents teaching kids these days. I was raised that if you didn't or can't earn something than you don't need it (including lifes basic needs) Nobody ever has the right to take something that is not theirs I don't care how desperate or hungry you are.

Needless to say I told him the same thing I've raised my kids with, "if I ever find out you lie, cheat or steal, I will cut off your tongue, cut off the hand that stole and haul you down to the person you screwed and give you to them myself" He's a pretty good, morally okay kid and I hope I made him understand that the line of thinking that his classmates are on is not correct. Unfortuantly, the girlfreind thought my words were a bit harsh :laughing: I think kids should fear their parents and the consequences of bad judgement.

Society is screwed if people don't take action in proper morals and good conduct and the education thereof.

• 2 weeks later...
To my shock, it seems that most of the kids answered that "if they were poor and really needed something like food, shelter, protection or something they could sell to buy these things, then it's okay"

Have you ever read Les Misérables?