Mog update

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole once you fix that eyeball talk to Nick about helping him fix his. :blink:

:dunno:

i dont think i want some grunt on an artic ice trip tryin to fix my eyeball.. Im doin just fine the way it is... Helps keep me stabilized :drunk2:

Cole...your off your rocker. :driver::dunno: Lookin good. It fits you well. :laughoff:

:breakdance: :breakdance: :dope:post-2519-1211761649_thumb.jpg

OOF! :thumb:

I see no mexican blankets on the seats........ Real rodders have mexican blanket interior, hahahaha.

:angry2: :idiot:post-3-1211940132_thumb.gif

actually the mexican blankets were next, julie and i are working on the interior this week...putting in the new fuzzy dash complete with a dashboard Hula, fuzzy dice, a crazy a$$ shifter that iam building, and some other cool stuff

Cole you need a big azz clown head on the roof. It will be an ice cream selling technique. :thumb:

Besides, it will piss off wingnut even more because he hates clowns! :coocoo::DDRrocks::idea:

That focker is the poop. Missing one itsy bitsy item. That sucker needs a ice cream man sound package, i know a dumb a$$ that has one on his friggin rhino....... he annoy's all the peeps at the dunes with it !!!!oh wait :lol: deeeerrrrrr. :DDRrocks:

Don't forget a chop top, crazy exhaust (lake pipes, zoomie headers), classic taillights (59 caddy/32 ford) and PINSTIPING!!!! Got to have PINSTRIPES!

Edited by WHIZ

Don't forget a chop top, crazy exhaust (lake pipes, zoomie headers), classic taillights (59 caddy/32 ford) and PINSTIPING!!!! Got to have PINSTRIPES!

belive me i have had this conversation with him....he is off his rocker...and he plans on doing all that and more....iam trying to talk him out of the propane tiki's that have a 75 shot for his flame throwers out of the tiki's.....

the boy just aint right :assblast::laughing::laughing:

Cole, That thing is going to look sick. :assblast: Just keep the ideas flowing. :laughoff: You can't go wrong with one of these things. :laughing: I am currently in the process of adding a soft side / connestoga cover over the back of mine. (In Zebra I might add!) We are taking it to Havasu this month and I am going to try to get it registered street legal! :laughing:

Cole, That thing is going to look sick. :black: Just keep the ideas flowing. :idea: You can't go wrong with one of these things. :lol: I am currently in the process of adding a soft side / connestoga cover over the back of mine. (In Zebra I might add!) We are taking it to Havasu this month and I am going to try to get it registered street legal! :black:

you change your mind on selling it?