Mog update

RAGDOLL MX

well Julie and i were sitting around, and we wanted to do something totally different with the mog we had been talking about it for a while, so yesterday we decided it would be a good day to start.

so here is how it looks originally.

post-693-1211120072_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211120140_thumb.jpg

and with some satan flat balck, some red, white and alot of laughing, here is what julie and I came up with.

post-693-1211120197_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211120222_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211120244_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211120267_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211120284_thumb.jpg

we will finish the bed up next week, and take it to Kens Colors to also get sprayed as well....got alot more cool stuff to add to it...but it has been a fun project so far! :driver:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tonights progress!

:smoker:

I wasn't afraid before, but that thing is scrain' me Cole. :flatbiller:

:lol:

Keep it up! It's gettin' there mang. :laughing:

:shout: Paintercole!........ Look out Joe!

:blah:

well thats the best part...it give it character..here is some stuff that iam adding....

a full stereo system, a pony keg for a cooler. , strobes, ice cream music and some other stuff

here is where i got my insperation from:

post-693-1211273321_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211273351_thumb.jpg

so in traditional "Rat Rod" style, here are some of the things that ill be adding this handy dandy beer opener that i saw on a jeep today

post-693-1211273584_thumb.jpg

post-693-1211273603_thumb.jpg

and a gas powered blender...for drinks of course

post-693-1211273731_thumb.jpg

some propane Tiki's that kinda do this:

and some other cool stuff that iam not going to tell...heh heh heh...wait till you see the Mini Mogs "sidekick".......

post-693-1211274209_thumb.jpg

"and i shall call it....Mini..Mini MOG"

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

ahhh fauk it...i dont care what anyone thinks...most people think iam off my rocker anyway... :usa: and iam ok with that...it makes people keep guessing what the hell iam up to next anyways...:blink:..its all in good fun...iam warped..and a little drunk right now..but all is good!

i get the idea. i think its cool !!it matches your personality, but for gods sake cole

FIX THE EFFEN EYEBALL

LOOK AT THE PIC I SENT YOU AND FIX IT .

or you might wake up next season and have a primer spot where your eyeball once was.

im your freind its constructive critisism so :usa: you and fix it.

once you get some fat rims on there correct the eyeball youll be smokin its a cool ride.

btw we already get the rat rod theme and it works, but you can post 27 rat rods on here aint gonna fix that eyeball

Edited by barefoot bob

i get the idea. i think its cool !!it matches your personality, but for gods sake cole

FIX THE EFFEN EYEBALL

LOOK AT THE PIC I SENT YOU AND FIX IT .

or you might wake up next season and have a primer spot where your eyeball once was.

im your freind its constructive critisism so :beercheers: you and fix it.

once you get some fat rims on there correct the eyeball youll be smokin its a cool ride.

btw we already get the rat rod theme and it works, but you can post 27 rat rods on here aint gonna fix that eyeball

i dont get it....you think i should fix the eye?....i really dont understand....:think:..... :breakdance: quit beating around the bush bob...just come out and say it...i should fix the eye or not?..geez your so hard to read sometimes..... :headbang1::laughoff: