Mog update

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole you need a big azz clown head on the roof. It will be an ice cream selling technique. :lol:

Besides, it will piss off wingnut even more because he hates clowns! :lol::clap::clap:

You mean like this????? SORRY WINGY!!!!! :lol:

DCP_0874.JPG

:laughing:

post-693-1213719679_thumb.jpg

post-693-1213719765_thumb.jpg

AHHHH!!! Now I understand the stripperpole!!!!! :D

I am surprised all the nighborhood kids weren't over checking it out!!

Keep it up!! :freakin_nuts:

Edited by sand chick

I was definatly over it in that 3rd video...

Sand soulja we got one of those right after the burnout.. all the way up sat on the nose for a second or 2 then flopped back down.. i thought the b*tch was goin allllll the way over lol

Sand soulja we got one of those right after the burnout.. all the way up sat on the nose for a second or 2 then flopped back down.. i thought the b*tch was goin allllll the way over lol

NO BUENO

oh okay good then....thats what we like to call...gettin your cherry popped.

• 2 weeks later...

i finally have a day off tomorrow, so iam going to take the mog down to my buddies shop, and install the stereo system into it....1 10"sub, 2 alpine 6x9s, a fosgate punch 150 amp and some 5x7s too. iam going to work on a few things else too....got my wheel spacers the other day, (thanks Jodi and Mike) so the Rhino wheels and tires will go on after i get the spacewrs milled from randizzle. so ill post some pics when i get some stuff done.

:idea::rules::banghead:

they keep falling out over the big bumps...and they are never in tune with eachother in the rythim sections...and honestly.....they are not happy about the stoppies....:no_no: :banghead:

here are a few things that iam attempting to put in today

post-693-1215185635_thumb.jpg

:idea::rules::banghead:

they keep falling out over the big bumps...and they are never in tune with eachother in the rythim sections...and honestly.....they are not happy about the stoppies....:no_no: :banghead:

here are a few things that iam attempting to put in today

post-693-1215185635_thumb.jpg

I think you need to bring that thing over tonight and let me look at the spacer issue. I might be able to make it work with out sending them out.

id love to get the spacer bit worked out.....but man iam hurting today......good times last night...wish i had the stereo installed...it would have been fun to do a shake down run...LOL

I don't think I could operate any power tools right now. Last night was fun.