Bevo Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 :black: Angela and her good friend Jenn both graduated from UNLV this past Saturday....BOTH WITH MASTERS DEGREES!!!!!! I guess there will be no more cramming @ the dunes.....just more riding!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 I guess there will be no more cramming @ the dunes.....just more riding!!! :black: Cramming at the dunes? huh? Anyways...congrats. Quote
Guest Crasher Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Absolutely!! Congrats girls. We are very proud of both of you!! Now....what are you going to do with all that extra time????!!!! Best of wishes to you both, smarty pants!! :black: Quote
Dunelover Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 :black: Congrats to both of you beautiful smart girls. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Finally done. Bet you two thought it would never be over. All the hard work finally paid off!! Now its time for some R & R and good times for you 2 hard working ladies!! Congrats you two!!! :black: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Lol Congrats....when is the party :black: Capt Quote
My4DrGSR Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Lol Congrats....when is the party :bar: :kissass: Capt I think the was when we did :bar: and had and some more oh yeah I forgot a lil of this then back to we got some The bday boy returned from dinner with beer money, We all did some more group . Then some :black: decided we needed to go for a :swim: (Phones don't swim well ) After that it was time for the :drunk2: to either be taken home or pass out on the couch... I heard someone all th e way home... We really know how to celebrate Now that you got that Masters time to kill a few braincells I guess You don't need those anymore, right? Quote
sand chick Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA!!!!! :black: :kissass: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 congrats you two. i remember finishing mine up last summer...all the fuggin hoops that needed to be jumped through....rollercoaster ride... now make all that hard work WORK for you!!! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Congrats! :black: That's definately an accomplishment to be proud of!!! Quote
fmflover Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Thanks everybody for the congratulations, and to everyone that showed up to help celebrate. Looking forward to next dune season where there is no more worrying about school! Thanks again everyone! Quote
wsky70 Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Congrats to you both, that is an acomplishment to be proud of....SF Woody :black: Quote
Kens Colors Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 Congratulations, I bet it is nice to have reached the end of that journey!!! Doesn't that automatically get you a raise at your job? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 Congratulations, I bet it is nice to have reached the end of that journey!!! Doesn't that automatically get you a raise at your job? Yep they both said they are working on the A/C on the roof Friggin corperate ladder I tell ya Congrats again a Job well done...both of you Capt Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.