Sincity_blondie Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Im going to have to go with winter, THATS DUNE SEASON!!! Ocean or Lake?? Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Im going to have to go with winter, THATS DUNE SEASON!!! Ocean or Lake?? Ocean.....cause I love the waves. Lincoln logs or Tinkertoys? Quote
desertskyz Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 (edited) Ocean.....cause I love the waves. Lincoln logs or Tinkertoys? Lincoln Logs. No Bottoms or No Tops Edited May 29, 2008 by desertskyz Quote
DarbyCrash Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 (edited) Peanut butter real or fake (boobs) Edited May 29, 2008 by DarbyCrash Quote
duniemonkie Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Neither one, I already have both HAHAHAHA!!! Awesome I haven't had the pleasure of pimpshack pizza but i'm gonna go with steak anyway.... hitler or osama (wich is worse) Good call Trucks! Left or right? Quote
powerhouse Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 HAHAHAHA!!! Awesome Good call Trucks! Left or right? to the left ! in or out ? Quote
ltr450 Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 (edited) to the left ! in or out ? "IN" UP or DOWN Edited May 30, 2008 by ltr450 Quote
desertskyz Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Depends on location Front seat or back? As long as I get to go along for the ride, it doesn't matter. inside or outside Quote
SandSoulja Posted May 30, 2008 Author Posted May 30, 2008 outside always.. baseball or football Quote
duniemonkie Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Neither...hockey Shark or dolphin? (Hint: dolphins suck ) Quote
powerhouse Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Bottle... step away from mr bill's [ lol] Paper or pipe Quote
powerhouse Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 I don't know what the hell happend to that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Quote
DarbyCrash Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Time to :stir: STU Padla Brats or Skat Trax Extreme (refer to "How Many Paddles" thread) Quote
powerhouse Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Time to :stir: STU Padla Brats or Skat Trax Extreme (refer to "How Many Paddles" thread) :moon: paddle brats pale or dark ? Quote
indasand Posted May 31, 2008 Posted May 31, 2008 paddle brats pale or dark ? Pale Blonde or Brunette? Quote
SandSoulja Posted May 31, 2008 Author Posted May 31, 2008 brunette always. old comp hill (to the left) or new comp hill (to the right) Quote
desertskyz Posted May 31, 2008 Posted May 31, 2008 brunette always. old comp hill (to the left) or new comp hill (to the right) I posted something one time about the "Old comp hill" and people thought I was sutpid. New Comp Hill (with no quads) North Pole or South Pole Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 31, 2008 Posted May 31, 2008 I posted something one time about the "Old comp hill" and people thought I was sutpid.New Comp Hill (with no quads) North Pole or South Pole i wonder why :moon: Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 31, 2008 Posted May 31, 2008 (edited) southpole hamburgers or cheeseburgers Edited May 31, 2008 by warrior07 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.