Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll chime in here and show my age a little I guess. Wedenesday I went to see Kansas/Styx/Foreigner and last night checked out my second favorite band of all time, Queensryche, in a cabaret style setting. Pretty happening show. Next Friday checking out Crosby, Stills, and Nash, then on Saturday taking my daughter to see Heart.

That's just the begininning or what's turning out to be a very active concert season after a couple of slow ones lately.

Ted Nugent is right around the corner as is Mayhem Fest with Korn/Rob Zombie, then Iron Maiden, Ozzfest, and a buttload more of good shows coming to SoCal.

Up the Irons \m/

That's why I say hey man nice shot, what a good shot man! :laughoff: :laughoff: Used to rock that as my theme song back when I was on the Marine Corps Rifle Team. :driver: Should be a good show, especially for the price.

• 4 weeks later...

post-85-1275012760_thumb.jpgpost-85-1275012760_thumb.jpgSunday, June 27th, 2010 2:00 PM

John Batdorf

Saxbys Coffee Seven Hills

835 7 Hills Dr

Henderson, Nv 89052

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263904279&ref=mf

Price: $20.00

Please email Terry Allen for details:

terryallen@cox.net

Tomorrow is the day. I have just found out that John's old partner Mark Rodney is going to come and do a set with John. This hasn't happened in years. It will be something very special.Please come out and see these incredible musicians up close and personal. I Know it's not at a pool or on the strip but the independent musicians and venues deserve your support so here's an opportunity to do both and enjoy a great relaxing afternoon

Also Remedy's bar is extending their Happy Hour for anybody wearing a concert wristband for 2 hours after the show. So great music, great drinks(non-alcoholic) and then food and drinks at the bar, sounds like a great Sunday to me Hope to see you tomorrow at 835 Seven Hills Dr 89052 2PM

Good stuff Terry. On Facebook now listening to his music. I like it, I like it alot.

He has a Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young kinda fell. Will the concert be outside or inside your place?

He was and is heavily influenced by Stephen Stills so that where you hear that CSN sound. Show will be in the shop and all the furniture that would block a view will be moved. There should be no bad seats. Some chairs will be more comfy than others so if your thinking of coming you may want to get there a little early. About half the seat's are the regular store furniture but the other half are folders. There ok comfort wise but not quite as soft as the regular seats.

Hope to see you there,

Terry

Sorry we couldn't make it Terry. :( I thought we'd be done much earlier with helping my mom move into her new place. I hope it was a hit and great turnout!

So now it looks like we're off the the Silverton pool in a little bit more some One Pin Short. This is night 3 of live music poolside for us. :dunno:

• 9 months later...