Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Thanks for rubbin it in! :laughoff::nah::think:

No really......glad you guys had a good time!

And you guys should know better then to start a drinking night without at least eating some crackers!! :laughing::finger:

fk yo crackers, cracker azz cracker. :blury::laughing:

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I'm still drunk or legally dead :barf::dope:

:barf: There's a little bit of throwup in the hallway and some by the front door. Was that you or the kittay? :drunk::laughoff: Seriously though, the cat barfed last night too. :thumb: She must have been partying her azz off while we were gone. :flipoff:

:DDRrocks::usa: Eff yo cracker :grin:

I COMPLETELY forgot OPS playing at the bunkhouse tonight!

Already got tix to see Dark Knight finally :offtopic:

post-2396-1216999709_thumb.gif

HELL yeah. I might have to go to that show later. I knew of the show, but I didn't think OPS was playing with them. Thanks for the heads up. :beercheers:

Eff OPS and the Bunkhouse. I don't want to be within 20ft of beer :usa:

I finally got some coffe in me... still wanna hurl and sleep. Stupid no food and Budweiser day :DDRrocks:

Oh c'mon monkie......A real fan would drink through the pain! :offtopic::beercheers:

Oh c'mon monkie......A real fan would drink through the pain! :offtopic::beercheers:

Hahaha! True dat :) I did work 11 hrs straight with that hangover however, so I'm pretty proud of myself...

Hey :duniemonkie: we standing in line tomorrow?? :DDRrocks:

Yep, leaving in 10 min.'s. Sorry...

OPS was badass as usual last night. I met up w/ Ian (The Alaskan) over at the Bunkhouse. Good times. :laughoff:

Damn those guys are fuggin GOOD! Very talented group of peeps for sure.

Here's their next shows :yiah: ...

Tuesday, August, 5 2008 at All Ages!! One Pin Short @ The House of Blues *main room* Opening up for Rehab!!!

Inside the Mandalay bay, Las Vegas,

Cost : tba

Thursday, August, 7 2008 at (Free) Accoustic All Ages @ The House of Blues *restaurant*

Inside the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas,

Cost : Free

Sunday, August, 10 2008 at All Ages@Jillians!!! w/ R n R, Social Control, The Donners Party, and Back Alley Echo!!

Not Available , Las Vegas,

Cost : 10 bucks

Hahaha! True dat :) I did work 11 hrs straight with that hangover however, so I'm pretty proud of myself...

Yep, leaving in 10 min.'s. Sorry...

Yeah, Pete was telling me about that....and the ride home the night before :dunno:

OPS was badass as usual last night. I met up w/ Ian (The Alaskan) over at the Bunkhouse. Good times. :laughoff:

Damn those guys are fuggin GOOD! Very talented group of peeps for sure.

Here's their next shows :yiah: ...

Tuesday, August, 5 2008 at All Ages!! One Pin Short @ The House of Blues *main room* Opening up for Rehab!!!

Inside the Mandalay bay, Las Vegas,

Cost : tba

Thursday, August, 7 2008 at (Free) Accoustic All Ages @ The House of Blues *restaurant*

Inside the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas,

Cost : Free

Sunday, August, 10 2008 at All Ages@Jillians!!! w/ R n R, Social Control, The Donners Party, and Back Alley Echo!!

Not Available , Las Vegas,

Cost : 10 bucks

Hell yeah, last night was good times for sure :yiah: .....too bad I'm going to miss their next acoustic show though...those are the best! :woo_hoo:

Is anyone going to Jillians on Aug 5th?? Theres a big music conference in town. From the 5th-8th different types of music are being played.

On the 5th is Big B. Not to sure how many people like him, but I like his music and im going to check it out.

Anyone else wanna go?? :laughoff: Heres the 411 on this music conference.

…DURING THE NIGHTS

Over 100 Bands from across the US selected to perform on

Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas!! Showcase Venues include; Beauty Bar, Brass Lounge, Canyon Club, Celebrity Theater, Icehouse Lounge, Jillian's Las Vegas, and Neonopolis.

Please view Venues page for Final Listing and Updates.

…2008 SHOWCASING ARTISTS SELECTED TO PERFORM

15 North / A Bird A Sparrow / A Dull Science / A Pacific Romance / All Light Dies / Amarionette / Anthem / Apple Nasty / Aurora Falls / Aulta / Authmentis / Bagg of Noize / Betting On Tomorrow / Big Beat Batallion / Black Army / Blood Root Mother / Boldtype / Calibra / Candygram For Mongo / Castles In Spain / Chum / Classic Addict / Colporter / Conjob / Corday / Crossing Sarnoff / Dancing With Aspirin / Darren Micheals / Dead Element /Deejer Desillusion /Divide the Day / Eric David / Fallen Vegas Hang Em High / Here She Lies / Idle Red / Inverse / Kil Jaden /Killing Caroline / Kristen Mari / Last Action Hero/ Leo Starwind & the Raft / Lick / Lidine / Lips Like Morphine / London Metal Exchange / Losing Tomorrow / Lydia Vance / Marcos Hernandez / Matt Brodeur / Menores / Mic Danja / Ministry Of Love / Moscow / Narayan / Neverwonder

Ninefinger / Old Man Syndrome / Olio / Omegarilla / Onara

One Ton Project / Otto's Daughter / Outlett / Par~a~digm

Passed Judgement / Peech / Pillsplitter / Plan B / Ra(z)ner

Radiobox / Random Eye / Red Hot Radio / Redstone Hall

RNR / Searchlight / Serene / Sex Pop Suicide / Shatterance

Shotgun Radio / Shysty / Siamese Graffiti / Sinphonics

Sky Diamond City / Sleeperstar / Slow to Surface

Someday Broken / Spun in Darkness / Stargasm

Steve Victory / Stex Jebba / Strikt-9 / Suffocate the Creep

Super Martian Robots / The Asphalt / The Bad Apples

The Deadly Seven / The Frail / The Ivy Lines / The Ku

The LatchKey Kidz / The Living Suns / The Second Chariot

The Stript / The Trademark / Theory Of Flight / Think

The Lady & The Tiger / Todd Kerns / Un:Armed / Unset

Verse / Wake Hollywood / Wayward / We Are Arsenal

Weston Buck / Yesterdays Heros / Yesteryear / Young & Divine

Please view Band page to view Selected Artists.

… ONE TICKET GOOD FOR ALL NIGHTS!!

One ticket includes all Dates, Venues & Headline shows!!.

Venues a mix of All Ages, and 21 & over

$15 Advance / $20 Day of Show

Tickets available at participating Venues, Participating

Artists, or Online at; www.Ticketmaster.com

Alot of bands Ive never heard of. But live music is live music. Ill check it out, if its good, ill stay. And looks like tickets are good all nights. Cant beat that!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Slightly Stoopid TONIGHT!!! :fro_smokin: :fro_smokin:

I am definately ready to get the groove on! :bs:

HELLZ YEAH! I have been ready all week! I'm really looking forward to this show. These guys are SO GOOD. :banghead:

where at jodi?

The Joint :slap:

Just got this via bulletin from Slightly Stoopid! IS IT TIME YET????

Hey Stoopidheads!

The Tailgate 2008 Summer Tour is here and kicking off TONIGHT in Las Vegas!! We have an amazing package out on the road with us, and we are especially excited to have Sly & Robbie joining us for most dates, which will make for some sick end of show jam sessions.

We will see you tonight, getting crazy at The Joint in Las Vegas, then off to Orange County and Santa Barbara for shows this weekend! Get there early and fire up your tailgate parties (if the venue allows it) and prepare to get Stoopid!

Tailgate 2008 Summer Tour

August 1 @ The Joint - Las Vegas, NV

*Sly & Robbie not on this show, The Expendables Will Perform

Edited by sand chick

Guest Crasher

Anyone have pics or observations of the assrock show last night (Crue Fest)??? :lol: I heard it was pretty good actually. :gayboy: :no_no:

Anyone have pics or observations of the assrock show last night (Crue Fest)??? :lol: I heard it was pretty good actually. :gayboy: :banghead:

I found a pic of what the took on stage.....it wasnt very fast but they made it into a great concert

post-1097-1217708479_thumb.jpg

looks like most the crowd had them also..... :no_no: :laughoff::censored::censored: lol

Capt

One Pin Short is opening up for ReHab this tuesday, main stage at the house of blues.....tickets only 11 bucks!!!.......unless of course you buy them through ticketmaster like I just did. got two for $40 (fuggin ticketmaster :beercheers::DDRrocks: )

I recomend everyone go see this band at least once....they will be huge soon! and then you can say, " I've been listening to them since back in the day" :beercheers: :fro_smokin:

.......ALSO, they are playing a FREE acoustic show on the 7th at the house of blues courtyard....and their acoustic shows are better than the others by far!!! much more intimate and a better sound.....GO SEE THEM!

Edited by TheAlaskan

One Pin Short is opening up for ReHab this tuesday, main stage at the house of blues.....tickets only 11 bucks!!!.......unless of course you buy them through ticketmaster like I just did. got two for $40 (fuggin ticketmaster :lol::dope: )

I recomend everyone go see this band at least once....they will be huge soon! and then you can say, " I've been listening to them since back in the day" :laughoff: :fro_smokin:

.......ALSO, they are playing a FREE acoustic show on the 7th at the house of blues courtyard....and their acoustic shows are better than the others by far!!! much more intimate and a better sound.....GO SEE THEM!

Hey Ian...scroll up to post #113. ;):beercheers:

Anyways, hell yeah these guys are great, but I don't want them to get huge. They are badass just how they are now. Nobody check em out. They suck and you won't like em. :DDRrocks:

I plan on checking out hopefully both shows this week. See you there, man. :beercheers: