Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

HOLY crap I forgot!?!?! Wow. now the next 28 days will be unbearable... :(

heckkkkkkkkk no they will fly by!!

Ha Ha Ian got his first taste of DDR drunk texting!! Dude you soooooo shoulda been there!!!!! :drunk2: :drunk2: :banghead::MBdance:

Had some chick with a red mohawk bying me Jager shots and beers!! And the got invited into a private booth by a couple of guys who wanted the kid to have an awesome bday!! :rules: :no_no:

WHAT A GREAT TIME!! YIAH YIAH!! :idea::banghead:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ian got his first taste of DDR drunk texting!! Dude you soooooo shoulda been there!!!!! :drunk2: :drunk2: :MBdance::news:

Had some chick with a red mohawk bying me Jager shots and beers!! And the got invited into a private booth by a couple of guys who wanted the kid to have an awesome bday!! :no_no: :idea:

WHAT A GREAT TIME!! YIAH YIAH!! :banghead::banghead:

Sounds awesome, Jodi. :D That's badass.

Hey did they play any Transplants songs in the end? They did last time we some them at the HOB. It was pretty cool. :rules:

Hey did they play any Transplants songs in the end? They did last time we some them at the HOB. It was pretty cool. :rules:

yeah they did, cant remember exactly which ones, but they did it was just freakin AWESOME!! :no_no: Mike probably will remember!! D Driver!! :idea:

Ha Ha Ian got his first taste of DDR drunk texting!! Dude you soooooo shoulda been there!!!!! :drunk2: :drunk2: :banghead::MBdance:

Had some chick with a red mohawk bying me Jager shots and beers!! And the got invited into a private booth by a couple of guys who wanted the kid to have an awesome bday!! :rules: :no_no:

WHAT A GREAT TIME!! YIAH YIAH!! :idea::banghead:

It sounds/ sounded like a bada$$ concert...I so wish I could've gone and I'm kicking my own A$$ for procrastinating for so long#@!

Oh well, glad you had a good time Jodi!

Ha Ha Ian got his first taste of DDR drunk texting!! Dude you soooooo shoulda been there!!!!! :drunk2: :drunk2: :drunk: :black:

Had some chick with a red mohawk bying me Jager shots and beers!! And the got invited into a private booth by a couple of guys who wanted the kid to have an awesome bday!! :idea::banghead:

WHAT A GREAT TIME!! YIAH YIAH!! :banghead::MBdance:

Jodi, you took the texting gold last night!! I almost felt like I was there (or as drinkie), thanks! :rules:

Hey did they play any Transplants songs in the end? They did last time we some them at the HOB. It was pretty cool. :no_no:

OMG babe, good memory!! I recall us flipping the hell out when they turned into Transplants!! :lol:

yeah they did, cant remember exactly which ones, but they did it was just freakin AWESOME!! :blury: Mike probably will remember!! D Driver!! :chug:

Who cares, glad you had a good time!!

It sounds/ sounded like a bada$$ concert...I so wish I could've gone and I'm kicking my own A$$ for procrastinating for so long#@!

Oh well, glad you had a good time Jodi!

Freaking pick up a ticket for Slightly Stoooooopid you crazy Dave Mathew's doppleganger!! :news:

Jodi, you took the texting gold last night!! I almost felt like I was there (or as drinkie), thanks! :beercheers:

OMG babe, good memory!! I recall us flipping the hell out when they turned into Transplants!! :lol:

Who cares, glad you had a good time!!

Freaking pick up a ticket for Slightly Stoooooopid you crazy Dave Mathew's doppleganger!! :lol:

Good times last night :booty: As always, OPS played a stellar show :D Next...... Slightly Stoopid :lol: Get your ticket Ian :lol:

Yes the OPS show was KICK ACE!! last night!!! good hanging with you guys again 'freak and 'monkie :hello:

Hey, FreakyMonkie.....is that like Beniffer? :lol::lol:

And yes ahhnna, I am getting slightly stoopid tickets Sorry your secratary didnt relay that too you :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I lied.......no slightly stoopid tickets for me, bills took precedence over that concert and a couple others I wanted to go to this week

stooopid bills :banghead:

Ahh that SUCKS, Ian! Come on...sell a kidney or something. That shows gonna be SICK! :banghead:

Speaking of concerts, we're going to Goldfinger this Thursday too! :headbang1:

Ahh that SUCKS, Ian! Come on...sell a kidney or something. That shows gonna be SICK! :banghead:

Speaking of concerts, we're going to Goldfinger this Thursday too! :headbang1:

Ahhhhh you bastid! i was supposed to go to that one too! :banghead:

Thought about going to Bullet for my Valentine on Sat, just got my two for the price of one email yesterday, but going to someone's one year old party instead!! :D

So Slightly Stoopid is going to be my next concert!! :banghead:

Then possibly OPS on the 5th

and Agent Orange on the 8th!!

Well...................

I had originally put something along those lines, but didn't want to insult anyone! :headbang1:

I thought it was kinda funny that they were basically begging people with the two fors!! :banghead:

As if I would pass up a good concert to go to a 1yr olds birthday party! :banghead:

Edited by sand chick

What an awesome show! Goldfinger was badass. We got there right as they went on. HOB was pretty full! I was suprised.

The drummer drank a beer from a fan's nasty sweaty stank azz BOOT! :barf: yeah....fuggin nasty! It was better than his other idea though- someone eating a twinkie from his azz. :laughing::laughoff:

Other that the nasty azz drummer shananigans (but funny as hell) - the show rocked! They played some good tunes and reallt got the crowd movin. :flipoff: At one point they had the stage FULL of peeps from the crowd. :think: The singer and a few others from the band and crowd also crowd-surfed like there was no tomorrow. :thumb:

post-3-1216969000_thumb.jpg

post-3-1216969012_thumb.jpg

post-3-1216969027_thumb.jpg

We didn't stick around for all of Less Than Jake. They were cool and all, but we had to get some grub at the HOB restaurant. We skipped dinner before drinking tonight. :dope::drunk::blury::finger::laughoff:

I had to babysit Anna at the end of the night- good times. I owe it to her after all the years she has taken care of my drunk self. :laughing:

I wish a handfull of peeps could have been there w/ us, but monkie and I had a blast like always. :D