Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

Hey Ian...scroll up to post #113. ;):beercheers:

Yeah, I saw you posted their next three shows....just thought I'd throw my :dope: in

Anyways, hell yeah these guys are great, but I don't want them to get huge. They are badass just how they are now. Nobody check em out. They suck and you won't like em. :DDRrocks:

:lol: yeah that too! But I dont think anyone is going to be able to stop them....they're too damn good :laughoff:

I plan on checking out hopefully both shows this week. See you there, man. :beercheers:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Slyther with a friend, and have been to their last 2 shows, they rock! They're in the battle of the bands finals in September, but a few upcoming shows prior to that also. A band called Atticist played before them both shows, and I really liked them as well. I'm going to the battle of the bands, if anyone else is interested let me know, I can grab tickets. I'll probably hit the Cheyenne Saloon show as well if I can.

Roadtothefinals.jpg

Edited by My4DrGSR

• 3 weeks later...

The wife and her friend just got some tickets too see "THE CALLING" :laughoff: at the Couch house in capistrano ca,and sad, i dont have a vote in going or knot :rant_on: If i dont go dune seasons not looking good for me :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see Slyther with a friend, and have been to their last 2 shows, they rock! They're in the battle of the bands finals in September, but a few upcoming shows prior to that also. A band called Atticist played before them both shows, and I really liked them as well. I'm going to the battle of the bands, if anyone else is interested let me know, I can grab tickets. I'll probably hit the Cheyenne Saloon show as well if I can.

Roadtothefinals.jpg

Okay I'm gonna try and pick up tickets for some friends this weekend or next week for Battle of the Bands, if anyone else wants me to pick them up tickets let me now ASAP.

The wife and her friend just got some tickets too see "THE CALLING" :blah: at the Couch house in capistrano ca,and sad, i dont have a vote in going or knot :rant_on: If i dont go dune seasons not looking good for me :blah:

Wha wha? Just don't go! Can she carry you to the car? If not then...

Better yet, take like 100 Beano tablets and go with them. Even if you crap your drawers it'll be worth it!!

Oh well, you better go so we can all hang out this season :laughing::bawl::blah:

Wha wha? Just don't go! Can she carry you to the car? If not then...

Better yet, take like 100 Beano tablets and go with them. Even if you crap your drawers it'll be worth it!!

Oh well, you better go so we can all hang out this season :laughing::blah::blah:

ACTUALLY WENT TOO THE CONCERT AND IT WASN'T THAT BAD...... :bawl: THEY REALLY PUT ON A GOOD SHOW :blah:

OPS at HOB (inside restaurant) this Thursday!

9:00, September, 11 2008 at House of Blues Accoustic Strip (All Ages & Free) !!!

They usually don't go on till late since there's usually 2 bands before them, but I think we'll probably make it regardless. It's always a fun show. :thumb:

OPS at HOB (inside restaurant) this Thursday!

9:00, September, 11 2008 at House of Blues Accoustic Strip (All Ages & Free) !!!

They usually don't go on till late since there's usually 2 bands before them, but I think we'll probably make it regardless. It's always a fun show. :thumb:

Hells yiah!!!!!

their acoustic shows are the best!

I'll probably be there for that one

HEY GUYS THIS WILL BE MY BANDS FIRST SHOW AND WE'RE PLAYING WITH SOME HARDCORE ROYALTY....

IF ANY OF YOU HIGH DESERT PEEPS WANT TO COME HIT ME UP CUZ WE GOTTA SELL 50 PRE-SALE TICKETS!!!

ITS GONNA BE OFF THE CHAIN BUT NOT FOR EVERYONE!!!

HIT US UP ON www.myspace.com/kidgalahad760

@ KARMA IN VICTORVILLE!!!

Sunday, October 19th - ALL AGES BAR W/ID

TXC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS

AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK

TERROR

IMPENDING DOOM

BLOOD STANDS STILL

THE GHOST INSIDE

KID GALAHAD!!!

Edited by SandSoulja

Just texted Shawn of OPS and he said they should be on stage about 9:45/ 10 PM. :blink:

Ian you in tonight??

shiat

Sorry Pete, If I had seen this last night i would have deffinately been in.....and my phone is fkn suckin right now...How was it?

shiat im pi$$ed I didnt just show up last night

Oh well, I'll have to check them out before they hit the road at Gillians

shiat

Sorry Pete, If I had seen this last night i would have deffinately been in.....and my phone is fkn suckin right now...How was it?

shiat im pi$$ed I didnt just show up last night

Oh well, I'll have to check them out before they hit the road at Gillians

Ahh dammit! U jackass :laughing: I was gonna shoot you a text too to see if you were going but I thought you changed your mind so I didn't.

Anyways the show was badass as usual . :headbang1: They played a couple new songs as well! It was great. Wish you coulda checked it out. :undecided: They were GOOD.

Anyways, we already got our tickets for the Jillians show next Thurs. I'm stoked for that show. The Expendables headline that show so that should be a good one. They opened up for Slightly Stoopid and Pepper. Remember? :headbang1: They were pretty good. :D

It's crazy. OPS is gonna be touring all over the US. Shawn was pretty stoked- we chatted w/ him after the show last night.

So make sure you make Jillians fool! :beercheers:

Ahh dammit! U jackass :laughing: I was gonna shoot you a text too to see if you were going but I thought you changed your mind so I didn't.

Anyways the show was badass as usual . :headbang1: They played a couple new songs as well! It was great. Wish you coulda checked it out. :laughing: They were GOOD.

Anyways, we already got our tickets for the Jillians show next Thurs. I'm stoked for that show. The Expendables headline that show so that should be a good one. They opened up for Slightly Stoopid and Pepper. Remember? :undecided: They were pretty good. :D

It's crazy. OPS is gonna be touring all over the US. Shawn was pretty stoked- we chatted w/ him after the show last night.

So make sure you make Jillians fool! :beercheers:

Yeah I can't believe they're doing a U.S. tour, thats bad a$$!!! I'll deffinately be there for Jillians kick off and try and hit up WW the night before :headbang1:

• 7 months later...

no because there are only 2 kinda crappy sections open for presale. I'm gonna wait and see what becomes available after the SS pre-sale (over after the 30th) I want to get standing floor, but Anna wants to get in a section. We'll see.

no because there are only 2 kinda crappy sections open for presale. I'm gonna wait and see what becomes available after the SS pre-sale (over after the 30th) I want to get standing floor, but Anna wants to get in a section. We'll see.

Thats exactly what I was just looking at.