The Race for President

DarbyCrash

The race for President  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If Bush could run again, would he win?

• George Bush
    • Barak Obama
    • John McCain
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Bill Clinton

Everybody wants to blame Bush for the issues we are having as a country. However I am willing to bet that considering the choices we have for today that he would have a very good chance of getting re-elected if he was allowed to run again. Just for the heck of it I decided to throw Bubba Clinton back into the mix just to see if he would have a chance if given the opportunity.

This should be interesting. It's hard to pick when everybody on the list has something going against them.

Weigh your options carefully :freakin_nuts:

Guest Crasher

You need to add Ron Paul. He is the only one I think that is worth voting for. I don't trust any of the others! Just my .02.

Guest Crasher

Vote for me , I can eef things up and or get blamed just as good as the next person !! :freakin_nuts:

Who will you nominate as your running mate??? I have some ideas!! :laughoff::laughoff: You definitely have my vote!! Bring back the mullet too!!! :laughoff:

Vote for me , I can eef things up and or get blamed just as good as the next person !! :laughing:

I'm down for that!!!!!!! "President Powerhouse".......Will u put the dyno in the oval office? Sleeveless suits.....How badass would that be????????? Can I be your head secret service dude with a big 50 cal rifle???? Iron Maiden, Kiss and Zepplin playing ath the white house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers::dunno:

powerhouse.........?

is this true?

hilary's got that look in her eye like she wants to do something naughty...

Hilary has some epic, one-of-a-kind cankles!!!!!! Like elephant legs!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!! :laughing::beercheers:

Edited by wingnut

Duncan Hunter would have unf ucked this mess that we're in but the Dems want a rockstar personality and the Republicans want the same old same old. Neither party can seem to get thier heads out of thier azzes and do the will of the people.

Guess out of the names that will actually be on the ballot come November I will have to go with Ron Paul. If it looks like McCain will need votes to beat Borat Osama then I may do that, but while cringing...