Ice House Lounge

dunefreak

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blury::blury::blury: I wanna toss your salad...... The look on that chicks face as she was walking away was priceless.......

LMAO that was great... That was at the red Rock right :coocoo::coocoo: JK I know where I was that night :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

I was good seeing Tim and Woody!! Glad you guys came down afterall!

I had a heck of a time with holding the only nonreserved table in the place!

I didn't think you guys missed much on Guttermouth though :dunno::dunno: might have been the fact that I was the DD or that I hadn't seen them before, but I think they are better on a CD! I am sure it just part of thier act, but I thought the lead was being an aZZhat and was too wasted to perform! :dunno:

I think it was complete and utter BULL :freakin_nuts: that Amanda got booted for asking the manager to honor what had been advertised on the radio, on their spyspace, on their banners inside, and on that nights flyers that were laying around all over the place! The waitress then informed us that the Icehouse will no longer be doing the "Free Buds and Budlights for Ladies from 8 - 10 ever again, that last week was the last time they were going to be doing that, even though all their upcoming event flyers say the same thing in the f'in corner!!

They had to just take it the extra step also and had Gueedo follow her out like she was gonna trash the place on her way out!! F :freakin_nuts: :bs: Damnit Amanda if you had dressed in some calmer clothes then your pair of jeans and white tank top maybe they wouldn't have felt so threatened by you!!

HERE'S THE EFFIN PROOF!!!!!

THE ICE HOUSE IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LYING CROOKS!!

:freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :coocoo::coocoo::blury::blury::blury::censored:

taken directly from thier spyspace

post-2396-1216042702_thumb.jpg<----------------- :bs::bs::bs:

post-2396-1216042728_thumb.jpg

I think we should get a bunch of ladies together go back see if they will honor it, get there at 8 drink free beer and leave at 10 telling them they can F :censored: off on the way out!! :angry2: :pissed::pissed::pissed:

It totally sucks that somehow they have managed to get in some good bands to! Just have to find another place!! :pissed:

They had to just take it the extra step also and had Gueedo follow her out like she was gonna trash the place on her way out!! F :freakin_nuts: :coocoo: Damnit Amanda if you had dressed in some calmer clothes then your pair of jeans and white tank top maybe they wouldn't have felt so threatened by you!!

that Amanda.....cant take her anywhere...:coocoo:

:freakin_nuts:

EFFE yo free budlight :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Guest Crasher

That is complete horse sh*t!! If they aren't going to honor those flyers anymore, they better pass out new ones that indicate so. In any event, all they had to do was explain. Amanda is not one to cause a scene, so that dude was was completely out of line. I wonder how many other girls were thrown out because they wanted to utilize this special??? They should have had a huge sign in the front saying they weren't doing the special anymore. Total BS. :freakin_nuts:

Good thing I wasn't there!!! :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: I don't even like beer, but it's the point. :freakin_nuts:

Good times good people to hang with it was good to see Tim and Woody again

The great service and hot waitress at BJ's made up for the shiddy service at icehouse

I think I need new tires again :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Edited by sandseeker

:freakin_nuts: Yeah I forgot to mention he had Guido follow me out, think the pipsqueak was afraid of me? HAHA, yeah at least everyone knows I'm not one to cause a scene, those that don't know me would probably wonder what I did do tho! I thought it was funny the rest of the weekend (aside from being utterly annoyed right after I left, since I DID wanna hang with my punk loving Dumont peeps) to tell my friends I got booted, and it's cuz I punched the manager in the face... Sounded more exciting than 'I asked about the beer special..." LMFAO! Yeah Cheese, can't take me anywhere, I'm such a troublemaker ;)

They told me about you getting kicked out, but I didn't realize it was that evening, maybe the beers I had before :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: but anyhow.... We should have boycotted that place right then and just went on over to the RED ROCK to have fun....

Richie was on the phone with 107.5 giving them a hard time today about falsely advertising for the Ice House. Jodi wrote them a few thing as well. I woder if there will be any response. :ninja: I think they should appoligize to Amanda and give her free drinks all night. :slap::booty: :chug:

Richie was on the phone with 107.5 giving them a hard time today about falsely advertising for the Ice House. Jodi wrote them a few thing as well. I woder if there will be any response. :ninja: I think they should appoligize to Amanda and give her free drinks all night. :booty: :chug: :chug:

FREE DRINKS?????There a bunch a :slap: anyways...I don't think she would go back .Not even for free drinks.I wouldn't.

Here's a copy of the email I sent to them! Not that anything will come out of it I am sure :slap::booty: but it makes me feel better!

To your management,

I think it was complete and utter BULLSH*T that my friend got booted for asking the manager to honor what had been advertised on the radio, on their spyspace, on their banners inside, and on that nights flyers that were laying around all over the place, Ladies Drink FREE Buds and Budlights 8-10pm! The waitress then informed us that the Ice House will no longer be doing the 'Free Buds and Budlights for Ladies from 8 - 10" ever again, that last week was the last time they were going to be doing that, even though all your upcoming event flyers say the same thing in the corner!!

They had to just take it the extra step also and had 'Gueedo' follow her out like she was gonna trash the place on her way out!! She asked in a nice manner and was upset because it was advertised all over and then not honored, however she was NOT out of line enough to require an enscort out of the building. The manager then slapped the flyer out of her hand and gave no reason as to why it was NOT honored.

Me and several of my friends have frequented the Ice House and were terriblly shocked at the treatment we recieved on the night of the concert. If you look on your myspace front page it even states it on here!! I also have the copies of the flyers on my computer at home. We had a large group over 20 people who were there for the night and I can assure you after the treatment we recieved, none of them will be back. All of us are on two very popular web forums(over 10,000 members), where the complaints about your treatment of us and our friend have already been made public.

So now I want to know if you guys are just going to blow off our treatment or if you have something else to say to us!!

So I guess as of this moment I will NOT be frequenting your place of business again, and neither are any of our friends until you make this right!

It was advertised and it should have been honored or at least appologized for it being a mistake!

There are plenty of places out there to hear some good music!

Jodi Pudwill

Attached you will find a copy of the flyer that is still posted on your myspace.

Their email address is info@icehouselounge.com "they want to know how you feel" at least thats thier little tag line on their web page!!

I can't believe I am this :ninja:

On a lighter note..................

Thanks for the writing on the back window and side window!! :booty: :chug: :lol::lol:

Didn't notice it til AFTER I went to the DMV at least the back window...........

However the side window....... Didn't notice at all until we were told. This was of course AFTER I put the SNDCHIK plates on it, back window wasn't washed off and Mike was driving!! :lol::lol::lol: :chug:

And it was nice to finally meet Ian in person!! :ninja::slap:

F their IceHouse! I'm really p*ssed they're such douchebags because I really wanted to go see Agent Orange! I think your email was great Jodi! especially when you mentioned everyone in the group was on two different forums. Hopefully that will make them think twice about being D**ks to their customers.

But it was good to meet a bunch more people from here, and the "other" site :ninja: even if I am still :booty: in a large group. Next time I'm going to have to find a driver so I can :chug: and jump in the pit with Malibu :slap: